Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

T

temporary

The nipple is quite tough tissue, I'm not sure if its actually tasty, it'd probably be like beef jerky but more spongy.

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
the eclipse of course mainly because its all of the berserk universe i knew at that point going to hell its all the characters i grew atached to being killed in front of my eyes :'( . And that scene where wyald shows grifths body (or whats left of it) to the hawks man still gives the creaps just looking at the image

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
Well I would have to say out of all these good arguments that...every moment is the most trucked up. One that had a big impact on me was when Guts kills Adonis. (I had only seen the anime then.) And I was like what the hell?!

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
I got another one to add... When Femto is banging Caska and for one frame is shows blood tricking out her... That's sick.

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
I... do not.... remember that. And right now, I wish it hadn't been brought to my attention. :'( :'( :'(

typhonblue

Feminism--making the world safe for bigotry
Darok [Shattered Will] said:
I... do not.... remember that. And right now, I wish it hadn't been brought to my attention. :'( :'( :'(

Ah, don't worry about it. Griffith was prolly *ahem* better armed then Guts and Casca still had some hymen left to rupture. Maidenhood isn't always lost in one go. ;D

(Remember Guts made her bleed too.)

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
I admit much of the stuff in berserk is rather quite disturbing.. but i'd say the most disturbing thing was when guts cut his arm off, but it was because it was so graphic i almost threw up. But all the fucked up sex stuff, really didn't bother me.. With the exceptions of donovan raping guts, and griffith sleeping with gennon.

There was also other moment i feel it was disguisting, when the king tried to rape her daughter, i dont understand y he did this to her own flesh and blood.

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
I agree, gay rape, is bad, but troll rape is probably worse. Also that scene where the demons possessed that horse and it attempted to fuck farneze.

Darok [Shattered Will] said:
when farneeze was straddling the DS.... THAT bothered me alot.

Yup, i didnt really know y the hacked did she do this, she was like rubbing her clit with the edge of DS ;D

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!
I always thought Guts killing that possessed little girl at the beginning of the manga was pretty screwed up. Not everyday do you see a comic book/manga willing to show the killing of children in explicit detail.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Bok Choy [Stir-fried with Rice] said:
Not everyday do you see a comic book/manga willing to show the killing of children in explicit detail.
Well, it wasn't as controversial as the murder of Adonis. This girl was already undead. Great scene still.

G

Genn21

>:( , well the only screwey moment of berserk all pick on was roshinu nee chans death .. that was sad i mean thats the only book or manga ive ever read where i felt sad for a dead girl ( hmm maybe a girl brings out sympethy ? ) , maybe it was her lack of limbs or brocken fairy wings in that final scene but it made me feel like she still had the potential to be a good kid

btw if i will ... Farnese excersising her limbs was the best moment of berserk :eek:

I have only seen the anime, and the "Most Trucked-Up Moment" I think was the whole eclipse seen (basically, the last 2 episodes). The anime was fairly normal up to there, with the exception of a few violent scenes and stuff. I was expecting a crazy ending because my friend told me it was insane, but I didn't think that it would change so much. Of course, if I had been to this site before then, I would have realized that everything before the eclipse is nothing in terms of violence and sexuality and craziness compared to after or during. By the way, hi everyone. This is my first post on this forum.

Unlimited

"Ore no tatakai."
Gutts having to hack off his own arm. On one end, it's a heartrending act of love for Caska, and complete disregard for his own well-being. On the other end, it's a testament to his newfound hatred for a friend who betrayed him. Either way, he just snapped, and ended up losing his arm for what turned out to be (arguably) no gain at all. Tough bastard, but man, is that hard to watch...

BlackSwordsman

I MUST BREAK YOU!
OK I have a new one. People might think well that wasn't to bad, because violently it's not but just the thought of it. The scene that i'm talking about is the scene in the end of volume 22 where Serpico burns his mom at the stake.

When the slug Count is mutilating and eating up Vargas limbs (or is it the limbs of Vargas family?) ain't so nice imho.

Wyalds/Wilds raped and maimed female corpses that he uses as standards is rather unsettling.

Mozgus torture rooms are kinda ghastly tbh.

Then there is of course Griffiths torture in the Tower of Rebirth and everything that happens during the eclipse/birth of Femto.

Top Bottom