Administrator
Staff member
Here's the picture:

Puck-clown.jpg

Puck the clown. :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The item is now available for pre-order here: http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=149.

It's labelled "Elf Kuri Puck: Pierrot Exclusive". It's a set of 2 Polystone statues, one having a normal skin color and the other being blue with a red (poisonous) mushroom and blue hat & shoes. Production limited to 200 items, release date set for October 2005. Dimensions are 5.5 cm (H) x 7.6 cm (W) x 6.5 cm (D), roughly the same than the Angling Trip statues released recently, meaning that's they're fairly small. For now, there's only an "Exclusive" version available, no normal one.

Price is 5,000円 (~ $45).

PH1122083903.JPG

Though the relative expensive price (and I'm sure I could have gotten this set cheaper elsewhere), I placed my order for a set. I was actually order number 1 (if you notice when AOW emails you for confirmation you can see how many orders have been placed before you... like for the Zoddo II statue I was order 4, hehe). Anyone else picking this up?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
I was actually order number 1

That's when you know it's not going to sell well (well except if you ordered the second it was online). :schierke: I remember I was order 29 for the Berserk watch, and I waited like 8 hours before ordering it on the first day.

Aazealh said:
That's when you know it's not going to sell well (well except if you ordered the second it was online). :schierke:

Actually, I ordered it about 2 minutes after it went online, approximately at 11:02 am, Japanese Time. :serpico: LOL, but yeah, I don't think it's going to sell extremeley well either. But you know me...

DirectDK said:
Though the relative expensive price (and I'm sure I could have gotten this set cheaper elsewhere), I placed my order for a set. I was actually order number 1 (if you notice when AOW emails you for confirmation you can see how many orders have been placed before you... like for the Zoddo II statue I was order 4, hehe). Anyone else picking this up?

You know I am.....

It is understandable that this set won't do extremely well. It is the 4th puck set and the 3rd in 8 months or so. Not to mention it is my least favorite of all of them.

Top Bottom