STUPID GODDAMN SONOFABITCH COMPUTER!

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Fucking computer!

Jesus, I find the ONE SITE where I can download Berserk anime but the disk is full! Or something...

I'm using Winzip and opening the file from its current location, but it won't fucking load! I've deleted every other goddamn clip, picture and movie from my computer (even my beloved extra Soul Reaver footage!) but it still won't load!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Please help me...  :'(

Kuroi-san

Eh, I will.

Want to see it now though. ;D

Anyhow, I have no money (damn you Hokuto no Ken TV series!) and no means to import them. Which fucking sucks.

But my time will come... oh yes, it will...

Kuroi-san

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

YES YES YES YES YES!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!

I GOT THE SONOFABITCH WORKING!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Anyhow, I have no money (damn you Hokuto no Ken TV series!) and no means to import them. Which fucking sucks.

Are you saying that you bought that $700+ monstrosity of a DVD boxed set from Japan!? O_O

Or do you mean domestic HnK? :p

Kuroi-san

No, I mean I was in a vioent mood and went down to my local Forbidden Planet (a sci-fi store) and bought all the HnK TV series VHS' that I could, and I have yet to watch them...  :-X

Anyhow, I dunno how many pounds $700 is.  ;D

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Ahh... well...

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=CPBX-1

152 episodes of Hokuto no Ken goodness. This is what I was talking about... sorry, it was actually 105,000 yen... which is about $878.29 US, today... that equals roughly 562 pounds. THAT would make anybody broke... @_@

Kuroi-san

Hahaha, its Spanish, but I shall not disclose it here for fear of being banned. ;)

Top Bottom