A Zodd theory

F

fantasto_MaNgYkID

why don't you listen to me?

I believe that the ultimate strong one is both gutts and griffith. you see, without gutts griffith feels less motivated and doesn't have physical backup.(forgot all the godhand crap for a minute) and without griffith, gutts doesn't have much direction in his life, or his own dream. they can be the ultimate strong one together but grew apart because of their differences. now, they are both trying to become each other, to an extent. they learned from each other and now are trying to be the first one to incorporate both their dreams and power into accomplishing what they need to. griffith, who is more eager to realise his dream, joined godhand, though not exactly of his own will. he realized it wasn't right to achieve his dream with unworthy power, and was reborn to see if he could learn more from gatts and possibly have him join him to help each other accomplish their dreams.gatts, while powerful beyond belief, still has a good grasp on his dream and has fought on, his dream ever growing, almost with more direction than griffith.

together, they could achieve great things, but the powerful never understand each other well.

YOU BASTITCHES NEVER REPLY TO MY GOOD IDEAS!!!! DAMN YOU PIECES OF FECAL MATTER!!! LARGE BANANANANANAS SHALL KILL YOU WITH HASTYNESSx2+5=17 DEAD!!!!

i got a new picture too.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
geezus christ, :eek: :eek:

you really abuse the whole 'unlimited image size' option...go easy on it dude!

Eclips

Guts: *puff* "Oh yea that is some gooood shiznit"
So i guess no ones going for my immortal horse idea huh??

i knew it was a tad bit farfetched
::)

F

fantasto_MaNgYkID

damn you once more doodleberiies!!! you stilll have not replied!!!! and i didn't know that the picture would include the tv border, so i thought it would be smaller!!! NOW THE BANANANANAS HAVE KILLED YOU!!!!!!
bananalogo2.gif

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Don’t feel bad mangykid, your post was just too damn good.  Sometimes when you take thoughts that are so intelligent, so deep, so incisive and put them so elegantly into words, people find it unfathomable, so much that it frightens them.  They just get intimidated a bit when confronted by such genius, how do they respond, how CAN they respond without sounding like utter fool in the presence of your opus?  Don’t blame them mangykid, it’s not their fault, it's human nature.

Not me though, I just haven’t read it. Sorry, dildo-head! ;)

With love,

-Griffith

F

fantasto_MaNgYkID

WELL GUESS WHAT GRIFFITH! THIS IS YOUR HEAD! HAHAHA YOU BANANANANA EATEN DOGGY DILDO HEAD!!!!http://208.222.215.244/images/topim
g/animals/dog07.gif

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Re: why don't you listen to me?

YOU BASTITCHES NEVER REPLY TO MY GOOD IDEAS!!!! DAMN YOU PIECES OF FECAL MATTER!!! LARGE BANANANANANAS SHALL KILL YOU WITH HASTYNESSx2+5=17 DEAD!!!!
:-*
Um... I actually thought it was a pretty good idea, even if I don't think it has anything to do with the USO...

Gatts and Griffith need each other, that's just the plain truth.

Or is that just my naughty little mind...

Griffith

I’m at a total loss for words. I’ve been laughing my ass off for the past five minutes.
the hasty stroke goes oft astray

AND GRIFFITH IS A DILDO HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahahahaha!
Gatts and Griffith need each other, that's just the plain truth.

Or is that just my naughty little mind...
Fishbomb, we all know you’re a yaoi fiend! ;)

-Griffith

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Fishbomb, we all know you’re a yaoi fiend! ;)

-Griffith

Ack, Yaoi, must counteract with the power of Azasuke!!!!!!!!

http://www.himawari.sakura.ne.jp/~azasuke/gallery/siva_001a.html

Ahhh, much better.........

Griffith

:eek: Wereallmad, I don’t even know how to categorize shit like that!!??!!

Except under, ‘Things Griffith likes’. ;D

-Griffith

Fishbomb

MARRY ME, GODDESS!?!!!

But... but... *blinks* I do really prefer women... although Griffith is well... yummy. *nods*

But no... a man with that much hair, he would clog the drain in no time..

Griffith

But... but... *blinks* I do really prefer women... although Griffith is well... yummy. *nods*

But no... a man with that much hair, he would clog the drain in no time..
Well, I wouldn’t mind cutting the hair off, but then I’d lose my sex appeal I suppose, another heartbreaking catch 22 in my life.  :'(

-Griffith

P.S. You just can’t build a relationship on Berserk love. :)

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
i found a new desktop theme to surprise my roommate with! yay! gary's mind shall ROT!

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Seriously, Azasuke Wind has some of hte best hentai fanart, but he deletes the old artwork when he adds something new. I wish he would put up an archive.

Fishbomb

Well, I wouldn’t mind cutting the hair off, but then I’d lose my sex appeal I suppose, another heartbreaking catch 22 in my life.  :'(

*grins* oh forgot... you americans are so hair fixated *smiles*

I think Griffith would look fetching in short spiky hair.

Or is that just because I somehow always seems to associate Stephen Dorff with Griff?

Griffith

*grins* oh  forgot... you americans are so hair fixated *smiles*
Oh, we are not…but my hair looks okay though, doesn’t it?
I think Griffith would look fetching in short spiky hair.
Well, I guess the weddings back on then ;)…unless, you want me to cut off something else. :eek:  

Lets just be friends. ;D

-Griffith

Griffith

*grins* Good! That way my girlfriend woun't be jelaous... ;)
Okay, it’s settled then, but when Walter and Cronus aren’t around I still collect all sexual favors from you, that’s business. 8)

-Griffith

CnC

Ad Oculos
yes... you're right... the horses look very similar...

y'know... cause they're both HORSES!

they MUST be the same

Fishbomb

yes... you're right... the horses look very similar...
y'know... cause they're both HORSES!
they MUST be the same

*grins* what do you know... you're just a newbie :p

((Sorry... :) Just couldn't resist that.... *hides*))

Top Bottom