Oekaki - Drawing Board button

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Since so few people have been going to the Oekaki lately, I figured I'd cram it down you guys' throats. So now there's a big ass button on the menu. No excuses now, gents.

Some of the better drawings that have been posted recently:

180.png

174.png

155.png

145.png

Have fun drawing!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Headless Death said:
Maybe it's that I can never picture Griffith wearing a black feather boa.
Now, Casca in a Burberry / Towel Curtain pink feather jacket... I can see where's he's coming from with that. :carcus:

Seriously, I have no right criticizing the guy. Its really detailed, colorful art. I'm just a little slow to enter the realm of fictional character dress up I guess.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
Now, Casca in a Burberry / Towel Curtain pink feather jacket... I can see where's he's coming from with that. :carcus:

Didn't Headless Death mean this drawing?

181.png

Regardless, I also don't think there's any point in criticizing, especially since people can virtually do whatever they want, if you want to make a battle hardened Griffith you're free to.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, they're by the same artist. Andy just seems to have an affinity for dress-up. :serpico:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Woah, that's awesome. I'm surprized I made the list though, given my lack of computerized drawing ability.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Vaxillus said:
Woah, that's awesome. I'm surprized I made the list though, given my lack of computerized drawing ability.
The angle and density of the image is awesome. Not to mention the color.

Top Bottom