I just met Kentarou Miura!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vaxillus said:
This entire scenario saddens me. I was unfortunate enough to walk by the book store on opening night to see all those little kids dressed up and acting as though they were the coolest thing ever (at least i saw a Harry potter gang beating though :guts:). Then all this garbage about people spoiling the story. Seriously, is it that refreshing to ruin the already sad and pathetic life of a 10 year old Harry potter fan? Now, the very members of this forum stoop so low as to post such adolescent garbage and then to put Miura's name in the title? BLASPHEMY! This alone makes the Nursery section worthy of its name.

P.S.: Just for the record, no, I'm not an upset fan. I have not, and probably never will, read the Harry Potter series.
Yes :beast:

Vaxillus said:
at least i saw a Harry potter gang beating though  :guts:

I think you may have stumbled on the next big thing. When the final book comes out I am gonna make replicas and make fans fight for em.

I bet on the scrawny one. :badbone:

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Rage Incarnate said:
I think you may have stumbled on the next big thing.  When the final book comes out I am gonna make replicas and make fans fight for em. 

I bet on the scrawny one. :badbone:
Now that's something worth strating a thread about. It would have o be a country wide thing though, the fights might be a bit short...

Maybe Battle Potter? Battle Royal but with Potter fans. That I would pay to see that. Have it on an oil rig and in international waters too.

I spoiled it for someone actually reading it. Ironically this is the first person I forgot to query and care whether they were reading.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Snape kills dumbledor :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

EDIT : Snape is the half blood prince and the little blond haired kids who has sexual tension with harry is a death eater... what ever the hell that is. :carcus:

:carcus: "Hello Dumbledor how are you today?"
:troll: "Been better but cant compla... hey wait... what are you doing?"
:carcus: *pulls out a giant doublesided, steel plated dildo*
:troll: "N.. No... Snape... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
-----later-----
:miura: "Hagrid... Hag... Hagrid"
:void: "What is it Harry?"
:miura: "Snape... it was.. he..."
:void: "Snape what, Harry?"
:miura: "Snape killed Dumbledor..."
-----meanwhile-----
:schierke: "Noooooooooooooooo! You bitch!"

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
That was a fake page.

No it was in the news, a real story. Let me dig it up and I'll edit it into this post...

edit: I stand corrected. The article was by a satirical columnist. I'd beleuive it though what with those Dungeons and Dragons suicides and EQ suicides that make the games look so bad. Oh wait they are awful. WHy did I ever play DnD????

I sure am glad I never got into MMORPGS though. Those suck monster balls.

Tristram said:
No it was in the news, a real story.  Let me dig it up and I'll edit it into this post...

edit: I stand corrected.  The article was by a satirical columnist.  I'd beleuive it though what with those Dungeons and Dragons suicides and EQ suicides that make the games look so bad.  Oh wait they are awful.  WHy did I ever play DnD????

I sure am glad I never got into MMORPGS though.  Those suck monster balls.
Those who claim that people commit suicide because they play DnD are retarded.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Speaking of DnD, they put a disclaimer in the player's handbook, just to make sure the players know IT ISN'T REAL.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Vaxillus said:
Speaking of DnD, they put a disclaimer in the player's handbook, just to make sure the players know IT ISN'T REAL.

Is there a disclaimer stating that the players are playing possibly one of the silliest games in existence?

Top Bottom