The Apostle Diet

Okay, by this point everyone should know -- Apostles like to chow down on that tasty man-flesh. My question is: How do they maintain a balanced diet? Is this some kind of mega-Atkins?

No, but seriously... While the human-eating antics of Apostles have been adequately explored, do we know if Apostles ever don't-eat human flesh? In other words, is it possible to be an Apostle without constantly having to kill people?

Mainly I ask out of curiousity about the necessity of "evil" to an Apostle's existence, but I suppose it's also interesting from a logistical point of view... Human beings don't grow on trees after all, and most of the Apostles we've seen have pretty ferocious appetites. One might be able to guess some general figures on Apostles given their dietary needs, if they are required to feed on humans...

The apostles need flesh!!11!!!1 They are the roxxors!!! adn normal meat is the Suxxors1112!!!

On a serious note that is just a way to show how ferocious they are. Griffith ate Charlottes cooking and I don't think he looks the human flesh eating type. They aren't like vamps or anything No law or curse that forces them to need human flesh.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rage Incarnate said:
They aren't like vamps or anything No law or curse that forces them to need human flesh.
It's more complicated than that. The apostle nature of the Count comes out when he is around his daughter. I think Apostles, by their nature, crave evil to sustain their existence. The Snake Tyrant even draws attention to his taste for dealing out pain:

Snake Tyrant:
"Money…hostages, I don't care about such things.
But…I would like to see humans running about trying to flee from the midst of an apocolyptic fire…
I would like to hear the sound of bones breaking as they are trampled on by the hooves of horses…
I don't need an excuse..."

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
The apostles don't waste anything. Compare them to native americans.
First griffith takes their souls and then the rest of the body is used for food, making shelters, tools, and griffith uses their skin to make a new dress for charlotte. Charlotte becomes very pleased and makes griffith another piece of cake. THE END

Top Bottom