Wow big news!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
Aazealh finally changed his avatar? And I hope he's joking about looking like the kid in the picture.
This topic will stand the test of time.

And yes, he does look like Kid Chameleon.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I actually change my avatar from times to times, it's not so rare... Last time it was a carebear, and the carebear picture is still ready to use. :carcus:

As for looking like the guy in the picture, it happens several people knowing me just said I did. I'm fine with it personally. :badbone:

Also, believe it or not but thanks to my incredible instinct I just knew when I saw a new post in the Episode 259 thread that you would be commenting on this and nothing else... I moved it to Shootin' the Breeze since it had nothing to do with the episode.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
It's scary because you actually do.
  Bullshit... I actually took a picture of him, he don't look like that at all.  Here's the real Aazealh!

skully2bg.jpg

CnC

Ad Oculos
Hey, speaking of which, did you guys catch Family Guy tonight? Jeez, I"m still laughing at that shit...

seriously...

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
CnC said:
Hey, speaking of which, did you guys catch Family Guy tonight?  Jeez, I"m still laughing at that shit...

seriously...
I'm sorry... I must be missing something, but who mentioned anything about Family Guy again?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
Hey, speaking of which, did you guys catch Family Guy tonight? Jeez, I"m still laughing at that shit...

seriously...
I saw two episodes on adult swim. Or did you see it on Spike? Peter was retarded in one, in the other he lost his job and became a renaissance knight. First was great. Second... nah.

Serpico

Farnese is the bomb diggity
CnC said:
No i was talking about the new episode on fox.
I thought it was great

Yup lol, my favorite part by far was with chris and that old 80's video, that was great.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Serpico said:
Yup lol, my favorite part by far was with chris and that old 80's video, that was great.

yea that was amazing!

Rage Incarnate said:
Since this thread is only for the most important stuff out there I thought I would share:
http://snapeskau.ytmnd.com/

If I gave a shit about the potter books I'd be pissed you ruined it for me.... c'mere you! noogie! :noogie: *what? no noogie emoticon?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Frost said:
wow wish i hada cool anime avatar wish i had a avatar period but im just a writer not a artist hehe
You could always... pick one from the list?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
for a writer you sure seem constrained by punctuation
He's not constrained He's FREE And so am I goddamnit My capitalization denotes my sentence length Only without punctuation its hard to enunciate how loud Im talking Im screaming this but youll never know Will you

CnC

Ad Oculos
Walter said:
He's not constrained He's FREE And so am I goddamnit My capitalization denotes my sentence length Only without punctuation its hard to enunciate how loud Im talking Im screaming this but youll never know Will you

You're write, I think. I frased that all rong however im a artist not a riter

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Happy Birthday, Kentarou Miura

Kagami said:
your new profile pic makes me cry.

And what's the relation with this fucking thread uh? Besides the fact that nobody cares, there's even a thread on the subject already... I'm moving this.

Top Bottom