apostle vs apostle

puella

Berserk forever
What if apostles in beserk fight each other?
I think main apostles are four, snail count, Wild, Roshinu and Mozgus. I dropped apostles in the YA's recent chapters and Zodd because he is very busy serving Griffith and is the strongest apostle definitely.
Of course, their power can be fully estimated but who am I?
I always like some exceptions and imagination.
Let them play matches!! now

1) Snail count vs Wild : 3:7
why: because this fight is just like a snail vs a mad dog(or wolf)

2) Snail count vs Roshinu: 3:7
why; Roshinu is too fast

3) Snail count vs Mozgus: 6;4
why; Snail count is so slow!

4) Wild vs Roshinu: 4:6
why; Wild doesn't want to kill Roshinu really. you know what I mean?

5) Wild vs Mozgus: 7:3
why:Mozgus thinks Wild is an incarnation of evil. So Mozgus wants to catch Wild alive. but He has to totally fail.

6) Roshinu vs Mozgus : 4:6
why: this fight is made in the sky. but my beautiful Roshinu doesn't have God thousand Canon.

Oh, yeah this is very ridiculous because I don't know much about "fighting". as you all know I'm just too feminine. ;D
so I want opinions of you guys.

I don't think Mozgus would beat Roshinu, because Mozgus isn't really an apostle he was changed by the Behelit Apostle so i don't think he's to strong. Guts beat him rather easily.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
I don't think Mozgus would beat Roshinu, because Mozgus isn't really an apostle he was changed by the Behelit Apostle so i don't think he's to strong. Guts beat him rather easily.

i thought guts believed that mozgus has a strength of an apostle and a defense/toughness superior than an apostle. of course, that doesn't say much about "stamina" but....

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I think main apostles are four, snail count, Wild, Roshinu and Mozgus. I dropped apostles in the YA's recent chapters and Zodd because he is very busy serving Griffith and is the strongest apostle definitely.

why; Roshinu is too fast

3) Snail count  vs Mozgus: 6;4

why:Mozgus thinks Wild is an incarnation of evil. So Mozgus wants to catch Wild alive. but He has to totally fail.

why: this fight is made in the sky. but my beautiful Roshinu doesn't have God thousand Canon.

Oh, yeah this is very ridiculous because I don't know much about "fighting". as you all know I'm just too feminine. ;D

So far Wyld is the strongest one I've seen outside of Zoddo and SK. However, We never saw Black Swordsman Guts fight Wyld. Considering how powerfull Guts is now Wyld probably isn't that big of hurdle.

I know fighting pretty well so heres my take on the Apostle vs Apostle scene.

Mozgus- Has out of all the apostles we've seen- the most advantages. 1) He can fly
                 2) Has needle feathers projectiles
                 3) Has complete control of his wings and can use his them as arms.
                 4) His body is practically armor.  
                 5) He has projectile flame breath.

Side Note On Mozgus: He also believes he's in the right. So that gives him more intergrety then most others. Also He's  one of the few I can think off who's apostle form doesn't have an animal theme.

The Snake Baron- A standard apostle. He's vile, murderous, and doesn't care.
                 1) He's Huge in size
                 2) Is very strong
                 3) Very Quick

Side Note: Besides looking terrifying he has no hidden tricks up his sleeve. He's standard destroy and kill mentality.

Wyld- Is the an apostle that's just brute strength. Incredibly powerfull.
             1) Gigantic in Size
             2) Incredible Strength
             3) Has combat experience
             4) Has a dick for a tongue

Side Note: He's very resilient. Out of pure toughness this guy is one to watch out for. Very violent and destructive.

I know I missed a few. But I'm very sleepy. And All the others suck anyway. Except the count. He can be tough but. He's no huge threat. I'll follow up later if need be. *YAWN*

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

why; Roshinu is too fast

3) Snail count  vs Mozgus: 6;4

1)Snaily vs Wild: the good count is a mean son of a mutha, regenerate, and is wily- Wild is fast, strong but too much sure of himself and lose his nerve if the things not turn out how he hopes, result: do not disturb the count he is busy eating 2) the two of them get along well (see the prelude to the hawk massacre) and both do not mesh with skully, result: a tie 3)Mozgus is a fanatic that think himself invincible because protected by God, the snail count, on the hother hand, is a man of the world and thank to the regeneration factor cannot die. So understanding that his enemy is invulnerable,he (the count) possibly will retreat and take him down later by some subtle means 4)perharps Wild will postpone Roshinu death but she sure will not, and she sure has not love lost for Wild kind:It is a question of speed against strenght, hate against lust and inflated ego.Roshinu will possibly win. 5)Mozgus think he has the sacred duty to exterminate one way or the other such abomination, Wild love to fight (but only when the fight goes well for him) so unless Wild is able to break the armor of Mozgus at the begining of the fight he will probably lose 6)that is a tough one: Roshinu could fly circles around Mozgus but he is invulnerable except in one spot.So everything depends on Roshinu intelligence : if she is able to understand (how Gutts did) what Mozgus weakness is, she will kill him, otherwise all she had to do is change her happy hunting grounds, Mozgus will never be able to follow                                    

puella

Berserk forever
1)Snaily vs Wild: the good count is a mean son of a mutha, regenerate, and is wily- Wild is fast, strong but too much sure of himself and lose his nerve if the things not turn out how he hopes, result: do not disturb the count he is busy eating 2) the two of them get along well (see the prelude to the hawk massacre) and both do not mesh with skully, result: a tie 3)Mozgus is a fanatic that think himself invincible because protected by God, the snail count, on the hother hand, is a man of the world and thank to the regeneration factor cannot die. So understanding that his enemy is invulnerable,he (the count) possibly will retreat and take him down later by some subtle means 4)perharps Wild will postpone Roshinu death but she sure will not, and she sure has not love lost for Wild kind:It is a question of speed against strenght, hate against lust and inflated ego.Roshinu will possibly win. 5)Mozgus think he has the sacred duty to exterminate one way or the other such abomination, Wild love to fight (but only when the fight goes well for him) so unless Wild is able to break the armor of Mozgus at the begining of the fight he will probably lose 6)that is a tough one: Roshinu could fly circles around Mozgus but he is invulnerable except in one spot.So everything depends on Roshinu intelligence : if she is able to understand (how Gutts did) what Mozgus weakness is, she will kill him, otherwise all she had to do is change her happy hunting grounds, Mozgus will never be able to follow ??????????????????
Oh, well done! interesting! 8)

Top Bottom