Author Topic: About the lost episode??? (Questions)  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Omega Tom Hanks

• Fanboy
  • Of the Interstice
  • The Raging Demon
About the lost episode??? (Questions)
« on: July 22, 2005, 08:42:32 PM »
um what exactly is it i was lookin through your mechandise section and have only been following the american releases of berserk so nothing gets ruined for my why isnt it in the manga and more importantly what is it??

soory if this is asked alot!!

also the cover of volume 13 how do you think they will bring that to americans???
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
Re: About the lost episode??? (Questions)
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 08:51:46 PM »
You didn't search before making this thread, did you?

http://www.skullknight.net/encyclopedia/information/info.html

Quote from: Encyclopedia
In 1996, Young Animal released Episode 83 of Berserk. It contained the most controversial subject matter in the series, a conversation between Griffith and the god of Berserk, The Idea of Evil. It was removed from the collected manga (1997) by Miura upon his request. The reason he gave for its removal is that it said too much, too early in the series. You can find a text translation of the episode here.

To see it: http://skullknight.net/manga/83/01.jpg (change the URL accordingly to get the rest)

Translation: http://skullknight.net/idea/

About the cover of volume 13, I don't see why they wouldn't "bring it to Americans".

Offline Omega Tom Hanks

• Fanboy
  • Of the Interstice
  • The Raging Demon
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2005, 09:40:27 PM »
when do you recommend i read it i mean he said the episode said to much to early after what episode or volume do you think i should read it at!!??
Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and dick and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a bitch does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the fuck can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! Fuck! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2005, 10:37:54 PM »
Read it after volume 13, it's supposed to be taking place in the middle of the volume. You'll know when you read it.

Offline Alucalb

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 05:14:24 PM »
also the cover of volume 13 how do you think they will bring that to americans???

They'll probably put a really big Parental Advisory sticker on it. :P

Offline Kagami

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 08:46:41 PM »
They'll probably put a really big Parental Advisory sticker on it. :P

I sure hope they don't try and change it. I think it might be the best one out there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Picnic Boy
awesome, now I can sing pork soda in my rap battle later tonight.