My first color attempt

I used Lith's tutorial to a degree. Unfortuantely I didn't have the rest of the panel, just this part that I had cropped out a while back. Because I wasn't sure what else was going on in the scene I didn't try to color in the rest.

The original:
piratePuck.jpg

What I colored:
piratePuckc.jpg

A generic background to make it kinda look like Puck is at sea on a ship with a sunset.
piratePuckcolor.jpg

nice nice....i would personally do sumthin else with the hill...but thats just me...otherwise it looks good...good shyat! 8)

Yeah the hill still bugs me a bit. Some of the other panels made it look grassy, other rocky. I went with sandy with patches of grass. Not sure why. I'm still trying. Went with Skull Knight this time. Although looks like he's officially bone white instead of green now.

skully.jpg

New color work

I didn't have anything else to do, so I started coloring this earlier. I'm pretty happy with it, except for Farnese's dress. I haven't decided if I like the color or not. I'll probably tweak it some later. Now that I've finally done another, maybe I can finish the Serpico color I started some time ago.

serpicoFarnese.jpg

It looks pretty good to me, I like it how it is, especialy the coloring of serpico, nice work cant wait to see more ;D

Top Bottom