Does the new Griffith have God Hand powers?

We haven't seen Griffith in any fights since the incarnation so I got to wondering if he has any powers at all. Like, does he have powers equivalent to the God Hand?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
We haven't seen Griffith in any fights since the incarnation so I got to wondering if he has any powers at all. Like, does he have powers equivalent to the God Hand?

Well, he did an impossible jump with his horse (to cut the enemy general's head) and protected Casca from boulders out of nowhere, he summoned dead spirits, and was missed by dozens of Kushan arrows fired at point-blank range. So while he's apparently not eager to show the world his true power yet, he obviously has supernatural abilities. Since he's without much of a doubt still part of the God Hand, I personally just assume that he is as capable right now as he was as Femto.

Void Swordsman said:
I actually think reincarnated Griffith is a watered-down, apostle version of his God Hand counterpart.

A watered-down, "apostle" version of Femto? I'm not sure I understand.

There are a lot of past discussions about this available on the board already by the way, so you might want to run a search of them...

I have another question but I didn't want to make another topic about it 'cus it's just a small one.

When Guts left on his journey after the eclipse, what was his purpose, exactly? Just to kill Griffith?

Also, at what point does Guts meet Puck? Is it within the 2-year span that he leaves Godo's house as the Black Swordsman and the time he meets the little girl in the forest from the Roshinu arc?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
When Guts left on his journey after the eclipse, what was his purpose, exactly? Just to kill Griffith?

Mainly to kill Griffith (Femto at the time), but also any apostle or other God Hand member he'd meet. Basically any of those that were at the Occultation and participated in massacring the Hawks.

Tell Me Why said:
Also, at what point does Guts meet Puck? Is it within the 2-year span that he leaves Godo's house as the Black Swordsman and the time he meets the little girl in the forest from the Roshinu arc?

Yes, the Black Swordsman arc takes place during that 2 years span. The little girl is called Jill, and Guts meets her during the Retribution arc (and the Lost Children chapter, episode 95 to be more precise).

Top Bottom