Zoddo is now officially cool!

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I was just informed by my friend that the guy who did the voice for Zoddo also did the voice for RAOH!!!!! HELL YEAH!!! If you don't know who Raoh is your missing out on a legendary character!!! Before I always thought that Zoddo was OK. He's good whenever he's in the comic but he gets overshadowed by others pretty easily (SK, Godhand, and now Griffith and his new army). But After hearing the Raoh connection I'm even more satisfied that I bought the Zoddo statue!!! Hmmm cool. This whole thing is for my own enjoyment.  :D ;D :) 8)

HHHmmm Raoh vs Zoddo. Not as easy to pick as some would suggest. Zoddo can regenerate so that is probably the only advantage he has. If he didn't have that power He'd be killed rather easily. Then again Zoddo could lose regardless. Still I would love to see it. I know some would argue my take of Raoh beating Zoddo. So if your going to argue please know how powerfull Raoh is and what he's done before you blast me for being *wrong*. 8)

Well, it's just that I said they had the same voice in that thread, a while ago... ^^;

I'm not particularly fond of Zoddo's voice either, but for Japanese viewers... See, that was _Raô_'s voice (from Hokuto no Ken), so...

Since you didn't react and you were using "that" name, I thought you already knew about that... ^^;

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
Roah is the older brother of Kentario in the Fist of the North Star series. He is a badass dude!

Top Bottom