AOW release: New Femto model (Femto: Rebirth)

Yea, few different pics are up aswell on the site.
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=151

Man, wish I could afford to get one of them.

Would be sweet if someone imported some and cut off the shipping price/bank fee, i'd probally buy one then.

Aazealh said:
2 weeks once the item is ready to ship. They'll send you a mail with the payment details telling you that they'll ship the product as soon as they get the remittance, and from then on you have two weeks to make the money transfer.

All of this can be months after the initial pre-order, so don't worry. They'll keep you well informed anyway, and will most probably ask you to confirm a couple of times, they're always careful about this.

Thanks for the info Aazealh , do you guys have a login with them, I bought once before from them and I dont ever remember receiving a login. So i just made another "New Account" with this order. My address has changed anyways :guts:

Gir...as in the robot from Invader Zim. But you probably already knew that since you work for Palisades =P Why are you leaving by the way?

How's that resin (or whatever it's made out of) Irken cruiser (or whatever it's called) coming along? Do you have any pics? =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
grendelrt said:
Thanks for the info Aazealh , do you guys have a login with them, I bought once before from them and I dont ever remember receiving a login.

The login is your email address, and you're given a short password.

BillyBudd said:
Gir...as in the robot from Invader Zim. But you probably already knew that since you work for Palisades =P Why are you leaving by the way?

How's that resin (or whatever it's made out of) Irken cruiser (or whatever it's called) coming along? Do you have any pics? =)

Leaving cause I got a higher paying job. Sorry no pics of the cruiser I can send out.......

Back to Femto. Didn't sell out as fast as Zodd but I expect that is because of the 2 per customer limitation.

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!
Cool sculpt, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it.  Lately I can't do it unless I love it.  I'm still waiting for them to make new characters like Locus and Roshine.  :puck:

TheSkyTraveller said:
Cool sculpt, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it.  Lately I can't do it unless I love it.  I'm still waiting for them to make new characters like Locus and Roshine.  :puck:

Locus is definetly one of my most wanted.

grendelrt said:
So anyone know how long they took to sell out? I am just curious.

Unfortunately, I have been away from my computer all last night and today, so I can't help you there. Normally I'm on top of that kind of thing too.... *sniff* I'm a failure as a mod!!!! :judo:

Anyways, yah, if anyone knows, I'm curious too =).

Well a friend of mine said they were not sold out at like 7 am eastern the day after but when I checked before leaving for work at 8 it was. So that means 10 hours or so.

Has anyone been notified to pay on this yet. I got an email back in Aug saying they would send us payment details by the end of Aug, but havent heard anything yet.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
grendelrt said:
Has anyone been notified to pay on this yet. I got an email back in Aug saying they would send us payment details by the end of Aug, but havent heard anything yet.

Don't worry, they're never on time. Don't hesitate to ask them when it'll be ready by mail, Kaon Chin usually replies fast.

grendelrt said:

I asked because I assumed when I switched jobs they were trying to use my old e-mail. They said I would recieve an invoice "shortly".

EDIT: .......and then I go and check my e-mail. I just got the invoice for Femto and Puck.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
grendelrt said:
Boo ya! I wont still Dereks thunder since he takes all the cool angled shots, just a preview for those waiting =)
Awwww man, I'm jealous! I couldn't afford this at the time and they sold out so fast I had no hope of getting one...I'll just have to check eBay when I have the cash to dish out on it. :judo:

Aside from my whining though, thanks for the pic, grendelrt! :serpico:

NP guys :guts: On a side note, i was surprised to see this one is all one peice too. I figured Femto and the shell would be two peices, but I am glad they are not since now he cant jiggle loose.

grendelrt said:
Boo ya! I wont still Dereks thunder since he takes all the cool angled shots, just a preview for those waiting =)

Hey! How'd you get yours so quick!? :puck: Hehe, yes I can't wait to photograph it too. I hope mine arrives all in one piece!

Top Bottom