Blue's colors

Thank for all guys here :troll:
I edited it and here i wander if you guys like this style?
normal_fantastic%20meeting.jpg

BIG ONE FOR WALL PAPER
http://photo3.56.com/albums/userpics/data1/1e/be/1137020/fantastic%20meeting.jpg
now i'm waiting for four thumbs :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
Looks good, blue. Its very colorful
I like the curtains. Why did you pic purple to be the halo around griffith?

Blue, your photoshop skills have increased ten fold since u first began posting ur art here....im looking foward to seeing more gorgeous pieces from u in the future!!! Keep up the good work!

Darkadien Zurel said:
man that is nice beautiful coloring. Im not a big Griffith fan but this is a great picture
Rhombaad said:
Nicely done blueberserk. Not a huge Griffith fan either, but that aside, it looks really great. :serpico:
Thank you!~I'm not a big griffith fan either :guts:

CnC said:
Looks good, blue. Its very colorful
I like the curtains. Why did you pic purple to be the halo around griffith?
coz on the original pic there has a halo around him and i just wanted to add up some pink atmosphere ,you know,griffith and charlotte r all in a pink fantatic love :puck:

Proj2501 said:
Blue, your photoshop skills have increased ten fold since u first began posting ur art here....im looking foward to seeing more gorgeous pieces from u in the future!!! Keep up the good work!
Thank you Proj,i think i will and i also expect yours~ :chomp:(and Lith's and Vaxill's and Cnc's and.......... :SK:)

Vaxillus said:
Great work. I second Proj's coment, you're quickly becoming a master.
wow!~It sounds cool!!~ Thank you !:carcus:

Zelz said:
Very well done, your getting pretty good. The curtains and the background is what I like most about this picture.
You are in!~ Thanks!:chomp:

Top Bottom