Blue's colors

This is my first work ,colored for my bbs's logo. And i will upload all my colors here like Lith & Proj. :guts:

ORIGING.jpg

Here's the second one: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/blueberserk/a062adc6.jpg (link because it's big)

i think it's too noise,and who can give me some advice :???:
5.jpg

Nomad said:
I like the 2nd one. Good work 8)

Thx Nomad,the 2nd one really is my best satisfactory one.
what about the 3rd one ?Give me some suggestion~ :serpico:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
blueberserk said:
Thx Nomad,the 2nd one really is my best satisfactory one.
what about the 3rd one ?Give me some suggestion~ :serpico:
Heh, I would if I knew any of the technical aspects of making it. But unfortunately I don't have any drawing skills... So I'll leave it it to the pro's here. From here looks good.

Nomad said:
Heh, I would if I knew any of the technical aspects of making it. But unfortunately I don't have any drawing skills... So I'll leave it it to the pro's here. From here looks good.
:isidro: color work is very intersting,why not trying to do it huh :miura:-by Miura(kidding..)
i think next time i shall put the img as a samller size,the big one looks unconvieant...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hey blueberserk, nice work! I made your second picture into a link because it was really big, and would deform the screen for people working in small resolutions. :serpico:

Aazealh said:
Hey blueberserk, nice work! I made your second picture into a link because it was really big, and would deform the screen for people working in small resolutions. :serpico:
Thx Aaze,i had to edit it ,but i found that there seems no edit founction....

and now show my work of episode pre(250-259)
05v03.jpg

05v04.jpg

05v051.jpg
05v08.jpg

05v09.jpg
05v11.jpg

05v12.jpg
05v13.jpg

05v15.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
blueberserk said:
Thx Aaze,i had to edit it ,but i found that there seems no edit founction...

No problem, but there actually is an edit function, it's called Modify.

Edit2.jpg

someones been gettin busy lately i see.......ive been slackin so bad........i think its time to get my ass in gear! :chomp: Good work so far blue......keep doin it.....with time u will only improve!

Proj2501 said:
someones been gettin busy lately i see.......ive been slackin so bad........i think its time to get my ass in gear! :chomp:        Good work so far blue......keep doin it.....with time u will only improve!
Thx Porj~i also think i'll improve.but...the question is how to improve :???:
cuze i never learn to use the photoshop ,just one of my friend had taught me a little..(some basic techniq).i hope you and Lith be my teacher if you two dont mind it :SK:谢谢(THX in chinese)

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
The best way to learn photoshop is to experiment. Don't be afraid to play with the layers a bit and see what modes do what. Lith's tutorials are the bomb though, they helped me a ton.

Anyway, nice work. I like your recent ones and many of your older ones, but some of the old ones look unfinished. You have some interesting color choices as well, they reflect the light in the scene very well.

Vaxillus said:
The best way to learn photoshop is to experiment.  Don't be afraid to play with the layers a bit and see what modes do what.  Lith's tutorials are the bomb though, they helped me a ton.

Anyway, nice work.  I like your recent ones and many of your older ones, but some of the old ones look unfinished.  You have some interesting color choices as well, they reflect the light in the scene very well.
THX Vax~what am i doing just like what you said,to try everymode .that's ok,but i think it will be more efficient to play follow a master or some professional case...
Tell me why you thought some of my work looks unfinished,and give me some advice how to finish it

Vaxillus

05v09.jpg

It's really just this one and the one below it. The outline for each of the characters is very hard to see on this one, which makes the edginglook a little sloppy. Making caska entirely yellow looks a bit wierd too.

05v12.jpg

In this one, the yellow floor and yellow jacket blend together too well. I'd either darken the edges a little to strengthen the boundry between the two surfaces or choose a different color. The people in the background are also uncolored, hence the 'unfinished' coment.

The rest is quite good though. I especially like the tiger and that picture of Serpico holding his equipment.

Vaxillus said:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/blueberserk/05v09.jpg
It's really just this one and the one below it. The outline for each of the characters is very hard to see on this one, which makes the edginglook a little sloppy. Making Casca entirely yellow looks a bit wierd too.
Yes ,you are right.I made the edging sloppy.I would make the effect just wiithout the edging,but i fail...

Vaxillus said:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/blueberserk/05v12.jpg
In this one, the yellow floor and yellow jacket blend together too well. I'd either darken the edges a little to strengthen the boundry between the two surfaces or choose a different color. The people in the background are also uncolored, hence the 'unfinished' coment.

The rest is quite good though. I especially like the tiger and that picture of Serpico holding his equipment.
i'm a lazzy man :puck:....Anyway,THX Vax~

And i have done a new one.what about this,i'm now try to color it with a new style~
c72862f6.jpg

And here also have an old one~
17.jpg

Vaxillus

You have a very unusual style, but I'm starting to really like it. In your recent drawings, you really captured the ambience of the scenes.

redria said:
Wow, pretty sweet work! :guts:
Thanks redria :guts:

Zelz said:
Nice job, I like the Tiger and Serpico ones the most.
It's one of my best love also :guts:

Gaddes said:
wow. that's so awesome work there. more must see more. ^^
Sure Gaddes~more work will be done soon :serpico:

Vaxillus said:
You have a very unusual style, but I'm starting to really like it. In your recent drawings, you really captured the ambience of the scenes.
Thank you Vaxillus~The"unusual style" was laughed me a lot :troll:
But these works were really used a basic tec to color...
And now i tring hard to explore every founction of PS in order to advance my next work :puck:

Serpico said:
I really like that last group pic, especially farnese's dress. Nice to see original style as well
You are so chary~
i'm very glad you can find these details of cloth.It's took me a long time to decorate that cloth :???:

Top Bottom