Who's your favorite apostle?

puella

Berserk forever
My favorite apostle(including transformed apostle) is Roshinu.
She's a very attractive girl . Even Guts couldn't kill her mercilessly at first.
Roshinu has a goreous looking and very sexy.
Besides she has an understandable reason, I think , to be an Apostle. It's some kind of sympathy for the Lonely girl.
I feel sorry for her when Guts flayed blatantly.
Who'll do you wanna pick up?

ps) i'd choose Wyald as my most disgusting apostle. He's damn cruel and horny. Even worse is he was an old man!!

But Guts and Wyald's fight was pretty great! It was definitely one of thrilling fighting scenes in Berserk,

My favorite apostle(including transformed apostle) is Roshinu.
She's a very attractive girl . Even Guts couldn't kill her mercilessly.

Yeah, for a while he couldn't. That didn't stop him a few chapters later from chopping her in half though.

i'd choose Wyald as my most disgusting apostle. He's damn cruel and horny. Even worse is he was an old man!!

Wyald epitomizes what I want to be when I'm an old man.

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
My fav is Zodd. He is so deep. He really has a heart. And he is a joker too.I'd go drinking with zodd and the snake baron.
once gatsu becomes an apostle he'll be my favourite...oh wait, I'm delirious....

puella

Berserk forever
My favorite apostle is the Skull Knight.

Skully isn't an apostle, is he? ???

A persistent idea's been striking me for a while.
Is there any possibility Caska into an Apostle?
Miura once said clearly Guts won't be any other form of Devil or apostle till the end. He'll still remain a human being.
If Caska, Guts' only love and old-day memory, is transformed into sorta monster, this can add something much more tragic to the story of Guts' poor fate.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
If Caska, Guts' only love and old-day memory, is transformed into sorta monster, this can add something much more tragic to the story of Guts' poor fate.

that kinda happened with the mandragora flower, although guts managed to save caska

CnC

Ad Oculos
I like the fight with Roshinu a lot... the art was stupendous.
After that I like the fight with Wild.

As for favorite apostle? dunno, Wild or Zodd.

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
My favorite apostle is Wild. All of his actions are thematically linked with the idea of human primalcy. Wild is the carnal and animal instincts of all men caricatured into a grotesque monster. His transformation is a giant ape, perhaps a symbol of the animal origins of man, and Wild acts on the ego-centric, unempathetic impulses of wild animals.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My favorite apostle is Wild. All of his actions are thematically linked with the idea of human primalcy. Wild is the carnal and animal instincts of all men caricatured into a grotesque monster. His transformation is a giant ape, perhaps a symbol of the animal origins of man, and Wild acts on the ego-centric, unempathetic impulses of wild animals.
Hes also a jackass, which is the prime reason I love him.

puella

Berserk forever
Wyald epitomizes what I want to be when I'm an old man.

uh-oh, Cronus  I'd picture in mind you get damn horny and cruel when you OOOld like Wyald. Hoho, that's very fantastic!

Gee, Why Miura didn't make an apostle for Women just like Wyald?
Roshinu is the only female main apostle in this manga. and what's even worse is she's neither horny nor cruel. hew~ ? ;D

Wyald seems to be the most popular apostle in this thread, doesn't he?

bytheway) Wow, i'm Reverand Holley now!!
But how? I'm just a newbie ??? Computer error?

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
uh-oh, Cronus  I'd picture in mind you get damn horny and cruel when you OOOld like Wyald. Hoho, that's very fantastic!

Gee, Why Miura didn't make an apostle for Women just like Wyald?
Roshinu is the only female main apostle in this manga. and what's even worse is she's neither horny nor cruel. hew~ ? ;D

what about that female apostle that killed corkus? guts certainly gave her a good bang (gosh, now that's a bad pun)

oh, i'm also a fan of wyld (well, just look at my icon!)
there is something very "cool" about wyld, perhaps it's his twistly carefree smile and his jack-ass attitude or perhaps this is the unrestrained beast that socrates spoke of in the republic?

puella

Berserk forever
I'm looking forward to Niko, great tree apostle.
Once it comes out, Niko will be my favorite apostle.I mean I'm willing to abandon my Roshinu.

puella

Berserk forever
I'm sure the apostles are the main elements which make people enjoy berserk much more.
So my hope is to meet at least one fight with apostle every one volumes. :p
I don't like The Hawks part because it is very important part but has no apostle.
Hey Guts come on~ get it started.
There's no apostle-fighting scene after mozgus.I can't wait~

bytheway) just saw the movie "Hannibal" yeah i'm too lazy.
That guy Anthony Hopkins would be great if played the king of Midland.

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
really? do you really enjoy berserk because of the apostles?
well it's cool they're involved in the world of berserk, but the actual reason i like berserk are the deep characters and the plenty of messages inflicted.
besides i liked the Taka no Dan Arc very much!
furthermore there was an apostle in the band of the hawk arc: Zodd.
But i like your new icon, puella. go, peanuts, go. :D

puella

Berserk forever
really? do you really enjoy berserk because of the apostles?
well it's cool they're involved in the world of berserk, but the actual reason i like berserk are the deep characters and the plenty of messages inflicted.
besides i liked the Taka no Dan Arc very much!
furthermore there was an apostle in the band of the hawk arc: Zodd.
Well, here are some reasons to make me enjoy berserk(It is so surprising I didn't think about them seriously until met your post)

1) Guts' endless fighting and his "gut"
2) Apostles
3) realities in Middle Age
4) Griffith's upcoming kingdom
5) Serpico :-[ :-[
But i like your new icon, puella. go, peanuts, go.
thankkkkks~ "Peanuts" is one of my old-days' good memories.
I grew up with them to be an imperfect adult now. :p

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
It's hard to pick which one I like (I like more than one). I won't count Zoddo or Skull Knight because I don't know how to classify them. As for the ones I like I perfer:

1) The Behelit Apostle- He's ugly and freaky and makes children cry (well my little sister cried)

2) Orgy Goat Apostle- the goat head has this satanic look to it. Too bad Guts wipped the floor with him.

3) Snake Baron- He looks cool and freaky and reminds me of a cult favorite movie Dreamscape.

Top Bottom