Dragon Slayer replica on ebay!

100+ bucks for a Styrofoam sword?

heh...make your own, it wouldn't be all that difficult using what he used and such. Unless you want a real sword of that size.

valiantdragoni

so.. that's it huh?
Stiler said:
heh...make your own, it wouldn't be all that difficult using what he used and such. Unless you want a real sword of that size.

Ive tryed to make one in the past, but it ended up looking like crap :/ its harder to make than it sounds :judo:

valiantdragoni

so.. that's it huh?
Void Swordsman said:
most people don't have enough money to pay 150+ bucks for a this unless they're avid cosplayers, plus it takes up a lot of space.

Thats the thing! i really want it cuz it looks awesome, i can tell you that its not cheap to make since ive tryed. it actually cost me way over $100 for materials alone.

ive seen some badly done ones before that were more expensive just to make. such as this one in the link below for example which didnt even taper down and was only 5'10" long, and it said it cost $170 just for materials...

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/costumes/details.asp?costumeid=79165

anyway, i need to get some cash and fast o_O

You guys have never done or seen good cosplay if you think 150$ for cosplay is expensive.

That Dragonslayer was pretty accurate, and was a pretty good deal. It went for buy it now for 285. I think that is a VERY fair price.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It's a nice replica for Styrofoam, but it looks too much like plastic to me... Just my opinion of course, but the Tuned Blade replica is on another level to me (as an example).

seriously...that's ridicolus (imo).

I don't see how it even cost >30 bucks to make.

Sounds like someone could make a killing off making those if they wanted to.

R

Ryu

Sorry about that Ramen but i was the one who was lucky enough to get the sword. :guts:

It was hard enough having to cough up the money though. XD

Top Bottom