New enemies and Future battles?

OK i was just thinking....look at all the new enemies just waitin for Gutts and his band, Grunbeld...The Archer (forgot names), Locus, Ganishka, Rakshas, Tapasa.....not to mention Zodd, Reincarnated Griffith, and of course the Godhand....there are just SO many battles just waitin to happen.... Ah, and remember the apostle who bit Gutts hand off, im sure everyone noticed he was in the siege led by Locus on Ganishka, he plowed through like 20 walls and layed out the escape route for The Neo Hawks? Think Gutts will ever take him on one on one and get revenge for his arm? And Ganishka's battleship with the skinny dude smokin? (remember)? All i know is that there so much shit to see, battles to be fought and enemies to be killed Your thoughts....anyone feel like predicting who might be the first to go, who might kill who, betralys for instance? :badbone:

I actually think the stoner old man will go first. Taht's because maybe he will spot Guts' and company's ship on the way to Elfheim and believe them to be the enemy and start a fight.

Proj2501 said:
Ah, and remember the apostle who bit Guts hand off

His name is Volkov or something. He didn't actually bite Guts' arm off, he just held him tight while Guts actually cut it off himself. (Just nit-picking :guts:)

egg of the king

Mort pour Rien
Proj2501 said:
All i know is that there so much shit to see, battles to be fought and enemies to be killed     Your thoughts....anyone feel like predicting who might be the first to go, who might kill who, betralys for instance? :badbone:
I couldn't agree with you more, indeed there are many battles to be fought. I think that in the next volume or two we will see many of the apostles in action, in especial the ones that you mention, as things in Vritannis heat up. I have a feeling that we won't see any major apostles die for a little while yet.
With Guts et al. leaving for the island--in my forecast--before Griffith and his army arrive, or perhaps as they arrive, I doubt that any apostles will succumb to the human armament there. However, the wildcard here is Ganishka's forces.
The short battle that the apostle lancers had with Ganishka as a smokescreen so Griffith could whisk Charlotte away made it clear that Ganishka and his forces may pose a palpable threat to Griffith's army. Pun intended, Ganishka has quite a few tricks up his sleeve, what with the familiars, his daka, and really, himself. We shouldn't forget that the Locus and the rest did run away, so we really haven't seen a no holds barred battle to the finish between the two sides.
I think it is possible, then, that Griffith could lose some of the more minor apostles at the Vritannis battle, and there might be a very slight possibility of losing maybe one of the more significant apostles--my vote would go to one of the lancers (for no particular reason).
As far as betrayals go, well, it's really such a stab in the dark because of the fact that we're just beginning to get to know these new characters and many of their motives are unclear and subject to change depending on the situation. One character I think, though, that may betray Ganishka, is Silat. He has made clear in past episodes his distaste for the higher echelons of Kushan authority. Furthermore, he seemed very dissilusioned upon realizing the true nature of Ganishka. Besides him, I wouldn't speculate on betrayals.

I can only randomly make up something that sounds cool concerning Guts future enemies and confrotations.

Hmm let's see. Griffith really isnt the Hawk of Darkness and is the Hawk of Light as they say and the real Hawk of Darkness shows up and is more bad ass, evil, crazy, than all the apostles put together. I dont think anyone would see that coming and it'd make for some pretty interesting bed fellows. Zodd and Guts vs new bad guy!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
HawaiianStallion said:
Griffith really isnt the Hawk of Darkness

That's past the line of possibility and into the range of negationist fan fiction dude, not a good idea in short.

Top Bottom