Darkstalkers vs. Guilty Gear would make an awesome game.

It doesnt matter what its called as long as they keep the sacred tradition of getting a drug addicted drunk homeless down syndromed japanaman to say the name of the game on the title screen...

"kling orv frighters truw thzorand... rets gro!!"

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Guilty gear xx reload is my fav fighting game of all time.
I remember hearing something about sammy Vs. capcom.
that would be awesome.
What does everyone think an awesome matchup would be?
I think...

Bridget vs. Roll
Ky vs. Kyosuke
Sol vs. Strider

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I heard something about a Guilty Gear vs Capcom back when the Sammy forums were still the Sammy forums. It was announced a long time ago though, and there's been no word on it since. Maybe it got tangled in the legal red tape and died?

I didn't play too much of the darkstalkers game...but guilty gear is one of, if not my favorite fighter...heh I think that a good match if they did have a darkstalkers vs. guilty gear game would be: Demitri Vs. Slayer...so in these pics demitri would probably own slayer...but you get the point...
demitri_big.jpg
gg_slayer.gif

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Let's see, other matchups:

Potemkin vs. Zangief: Battle of the two giant Russian grapplers (Big Pote is obviously Russian, look at the name).

Johnny vs. M. Bison (Vega): Same VA

I-no vs. Morrigan: Obvious, really, same dash and their sultry appearance.

I think Akuma vs. Sol would be better, Sol's a shoto with shades of Terry Bogard when it comes to specials.

Though I wonder how the styles would mesh.

FateINwaiting

Berserk must be mine!
What would be aweomse would be the capcom 1 hit finishing moves like in GG take away akuma's instent hell murder and turn it into that as an example

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Not an actual game, so much as an idea kicking around in my beer-hazed mind.

Fucktard vs. Dipshit.

FMV in the tradition of the old 2-D Mortal Kombat games, with the character sprites being worst-dressed cosplayers from various anime, comic and Star Trek conventions. The end boss will be the best-looking cosplayer I can find a decent pic of. Or a cop, whichever would be more likely to pull a gun for cheap one-hit kills.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
It's so confusing when you two both have the same avatar. I like your idea trashcan, but the title could use work.

Aazealh said:
Bah, you can say "ass" here you know, so... "Get your ass to mars!" :carcus:

XD I know, I was just poking fun at Rage with my own mispelt Arnold line. And networked-censored Arnold movies. Those are total [baloney!] :p

I think Marvel should team up with Capcom again, because there are so many potential battles they could come up with, like Devil May Cry's Dante versus Blade. Or how about Felicia from Darkstalkers versus Felicia Hardy, aka the Black Cat? Mrrow!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Alucalb said:
XD I know, I was just poking fun at Rage with my own mispelt Arnold line. And networked-censored Arnold movies.

Yeah, I got that, but you know, I just felt like saying it right. Arnold 2008! :guts:

Put Dante in anything and the fanboys come running.

Yeah Dante has his fans but that can be said about a lot of characters. Slap Guts, Cloud, Sepiroth, Dante, Kain, Link, Mario, Snake, etc. (the big characters) in anything and their respective fans will check it out. Hell, I bought SC2 on GC because Link was the extra character. I bougt VJ on PS2 because Dante was an unlockable. I bought Ehrgeiz for PS1 because it had Sephiroth in it. I bought DOA Ultimate because Hayabusa had his NG outfits.

They are gimmicks at best that help sell the game.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Im sorry and about every person on this bored will disagree with me but....

I hate the Zelda franchise and every character in it..

i mean come on every game its we rescue the princess from the evil person

except maybe the n64 games but other than that, its the same damn thing how can such a crapy game series be so popular????

The goal of rescuing the princess is always the same, but each game has always brings something new to the table, like horseback riding in Ocarina of Time, morphing into different creatures in Majora's Mask, sailing in Wind Waker, shrinking in Minish Cap... you get the idea.

Back on topic, how about DC vs Capcom? That'd make for some fun match-ups:

-Batman vs Ryu (hope the Dark Knight brought some Bat Anti-Hadoken Spray)

-Superman vs Mega Man (and Krypto vs Rush)

-Wonder Woman vs Morrigan (yum)

-Black Canary vs Cammy (battle of the blondes! <3)

-Green Lantern vs a Metool (it's near invincible and yellow. GL doesn't stand a chance)

Top Bottom