Who is your favorite apostle?

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
My favorite apostle is easily Zodd. He's a somewhat unique character in that, though he fills your standard 'fight for the challenge' type character, he has much more depth. I also like his character design a ton. Rakshas and Irvine are about tied for second, though I'd like to know more about both of them.

Kagami

Goo!
Zodd and Irvine.

I can't wait to see Irvine get some more action. Trying to think of what the hell he would morph into is... difficult.

Hideo

Its not my fault, its a hardware problem.
I haveto go again for Irvine. He is just cool :) Close second would be Zodd, and then Grunbeld.

smiley69pf.gif
B4 :zodd:

egg of the king

Mort pour Rien
It's very hard to choose just one, but if I had to choose, it would be Ganishka. Rakshas is a close second with Locus rounding out third.  Zodd used to be the first, when he wasn't Griffith's bitch.

Oh, and I guess I didn't choose just one :troll:

Why does everyone say Irvine?

I've read up to volume 28, and he has only seen some action, but none dialogue

Is the more info in the latter volumes?

anyways, i imagne him morphing into a ballista, or something insane like that.

And my fav. apostle, that has to be either Zodd or ganishka because they seem to have a very long an interesting past.

kimedog

mmmmmm BEER!
Rakshas, with Irvine and Locus coming in at a close 2nd/3rd.
I personally hate the powermad Apostles, they are too typical of bad guys.

Feanor

Nur dem Schwert kannst du vertrauen!
Irvine is my favourite!
He's cool, mysterious and i think he has something lonesome and tragic what the other apostles not seem to have.
But i wonder what his apostle form looks like?
Any good ideas?

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Grunbeld is my favorite, hes so easy to hate. He's insanely arrogant...followed by irvine/zodd, Irvine we need to see more of before I decide who I like more, but definitely a cool guy.

Zodd and Wyald because they are definitively barbarian :zodd:. I like a lot Roshinu too. The new apostles such as Locus, Grunbeld and Irvine are very interesting but they don't seems to be as blood thirsty as the others and I mainly like apostles because of that.

Top Bottom