Who is your favorite apostle?

My favorite Apostle is undoubtly Zodd this guy is pure violence , he is the perfect incarnation of what a monster should be in a Fantasy tale...and moreover he is a true warrior

Feanor

Nur dem Schwert kannst du vertrauen!
I know that this would never happen and i hope so, but i think it would be very cool, to see Gut's as an apostle in his beastform. That's because i like the way the beast is painted by Miura. It is not like those demon - apostles or perhaps Wyald. It looks like a elegant, efficient and absolute deadly killing machine. It reminds me a bit to a white shark. Think about it. A white shark has a dentition like a revolver. I think it would be cool to see how the beast splits steel or Grunbeld's dragon carapace, losing a few teeth and new teeth grow again immediate.
Perhaps it reminds me of Dante's Warbeast in the B-Movie "Death Machine" too.
An awesome film!
:chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Meathook

The World Eaters are here to save us!
I don't know if anyone has tossed this up yet. But the bum who turned in to the 2 legged Behelit. I don't know why but that little round bastard just kills me. The sight of him just makes me laugh my ass of and i have no idea why. so....here's to Eggy. Eggy! Keep doin' what your doing!

Meathook said:
I don't know if anyone has tossed this up yet.  But the bum who turned in to the 2 legged Behelit.  I don't know why but that little round bastard just kills me.  The sight of him just makes me laugh my ass of and i have no idea why.  so....here's to Eggy.  Eggy! Keep doin' what your doing!

Heh he's called the beherit apostle.

G

God Hand

I say Wyald, Zodd, Locus, and Grunbeld are the best.....but Zodd and Grunbeld top all. Grunbeld is so cool! And zodd is not griffith's little bitch, he just respects griffith

Forest Wraith

Evil is born when we lose power over ourselves.
I have a fondness for both Zodd and Rochine, because you can see that they both have human qualities that they hold onto in spite of what they have become.

I would say Roshinu since her background history was pretty sad (she was just a little girl that wanted a better world), also she proved to be more than a match for Guts by making one of the most incredible battles on the manga and just as a personal opinion, she had this cute smile that I liked a lot...

roshinu.jpg

-.¬ SAD

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Borgoff said:
How can you like Berserk and not the apostles?

Read his post again, he said his favorite apostles are "Rakshas, with Irvine and Locus coming in at a close 2nd/3rd." He only hates the ones he thinks are power-hungry.

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Grunbeld is a shoe-in due to my whole thing with Dragons and the like, which made him an instant favorite of mine. Ganishka is another one sheerly due to his appearance. It seems, thanks to his magic, his corporeal(sp) turns into a pure mist, and I sure thought Locus was screwed when he appeared, I can't wait to see what happens with him.(Casca first however.)

berserker88

The Raging Demon
this is kinda off topic but im just glad to see a thread I started almost a year ago is still going strong as ever!!! or we just have nobody on the boards....anyways im happy that I started a good thread my first and only one hear I think...oh well, aazealh, I think I shoudl get some kinda reward!!! no banned reward though.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
berserker88 said:
oh well, aazealh, I think I shoudl get some kinda reward!!! no banned reward though.

I added +1 to your post count, congratulations. Now let's return to the topic at hand please.

berserker88

The Raging Demon
ohh thanks!!!!

anyways well I said Grunbeld when I started and its still Grunbeld but following him in likeness is HUMAN Zodd as I think Zodd in human form is so badd ass more so then when he is in his apostle form (I'd rather see a normal human or someone who looks human slaughtering monsters or other humans than a big ass monster slaughtering humans) if you get what im saying..it just looks cooler

I simply must go with Zodd, but Locus is intriguing too, Mozgus even, if he is an apostle, since he was "turned" by the egg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
vlad said:
Mozgus even, if he is an apostle, since he was "turned" by the egg

He's a pseudo-apostle (or quasi-apostle), like Zondark or Rochine's guardians. Miura uses a special term for them.

Thanks for the info. I thought as much since he did not have a bechi of his own. So he would be my pick of the litter of the pseudo-apostles.

Top Bottom