A newb in need! Manga vs. Anime

I'm kinda a newb I think? I own berserk 1-7 in English and have read them. I own the game for DC and have beaten it. I own the entire series. Now, too my question...kinda. I really like reading stuff before I watch it. So I have only watched the first episode of the anime. I realize that the anime goes to like the 13th book or so but I'm willing to wait until that book comes out before I watch it. Now I realize that the anime will probably not be exactly the same as the manga (I didn't see puck in first episode). But I was wondering if someone could make a list or tell me if there allready is one on what each episode(Anime) contains what chapters(manga).it would start like this i think:
Episodes | Chapters
1. |Book 1,Chapter 1, The Black Swordsman,
2. |
I realise that this is a lot of work but it would really help. In fact I thought that there would allready be one on this site like theres the timeline an stuff.
Thanks A Lot

Ok thanks that looks like that might help for the first 22. Um one more thing does anyone know of a list of the english mangas Chapter names and books.
Example:
Book 1:
The Black Swordsman
The Brand
The Guardians Of Desire, Chapter 1

Book 2:
Ect. That would really help also,
Thanks again!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jetandein said:
But I was wondering if someone could make a list or tell me if there allready is one on what each episode(Anime) contains what chapters(manga).
Misread your post at first. Now I get it.

You'll find it here: http://www.skullknight.net/faq/section1.html#1.5.1 - Section 1.5.1

It's OLLLLLLD, ugly sknet material (2001), but it's accurate.

Thanks
Its cool I think I can watch up to 15 and up to 18 if I buy book 8. O and Its probbably that Im not that good at finding things but those links you gave me were from this site I thout but How do you get to them from the main paige. I was able to find the Manga list under Merchandise but I don't know were to get to the anime/manga list.
P.S. it is probbaly verry simple but im slow at stuff.
Thanks

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jetandein said:
Thanks
Its cool I think I can watch up to 15 and up to 18 if I buy book 8. O and Its probbably that Im not that good at finding things but those links you gave me were from this site I thout but How do you get to them from the main paige. I was able to find the Manga list under Merchandise but I don't know were to get to the anime/manga list.
P.S. it is probbaly verry simple but im slow at stuff.
Thanks

The FAQ is no longer linked from the main page because it's too out of date, and on the whole, is inaccurate. The Encyclopedia is a revamped FAQ. I'll incorporate this chart into the Enc. soon. Like, probably tonight.

Top Bottom