The SK.net forum anniversary

Has it been that long already?
Happy Late Anniversary SK !

The traditional gift for 6 years is apparently candy and iron?
Who comes up with this stuff?! :carcus:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
TriFrog said:
The traditional gift for 6 years is apparently candy and iron?
Who comes up with this stuff?! :carcus:
The best of both worlds: http://www.amazon.com/Iron-Man-Candy-Sticks-Tattoos/dp/B003SGFM6K

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Happy Anniversary! I've lurked this place for ages and am glad I started participating a few years ago. I've met some really great people through this forum. Plus, this is THE place to go for Berserk stuff, so... I'm stuck here for life haha

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
:ubik: :ubik: :ubik: :ubik: :ubik:

Happy 10th Anniversary Skullknight.net!!

cakepp.jpg

SlimeBeherit

[FIGHT][SPELL] [SACRIFICE][ITEM]
Congrats!

I think the admins and translators deserve our graditude as well,so thanks for making the site the best place for our No.1 fantasy comic needs. :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I just realized it myself and came here to post about it. Beaten!

It's been a long 10 years (just 10?!), and certainly about 5 more than I ever expected it to run. But man, just thinking of all that's happened in the series since then is mind-blowing. I established SK.net in 2000 around the same time I got my first issue of Young Animal, with episode 165. Here we are, 151 episodes later. And wow... just considering all the changes.

Thanks to everyone who keeps coming back to the site and participating, even when it's slow around here. The site wouldn't still be around if there weren't fans interested in discussing the series even when new episodes are on hold.

Here's to another 10 :daiba:

Aphasia

ALL MYSTERIES MUST BE SOLVED
@ Gobolatula

Your avatar...Cuteness...I'm dying from it.

This is super NEAT! : ) Berserk is my absolute favorite manga. I'm addicted. I can't get enough of the art, and the story. I can't wait to see where it goes, and I'm thankful there's a place I can go to meet like-minded fans and discuss the story. I think this Berserk community is one of the more dedicated fan-bases I've seen.

The site is a blessing, a fonte of awesome. Big thanks to everyone who keep it alive. And Miura, for making the coolest thing ever.

What ever happened to those anniversary shirts that were mentioned a few months ago?

I would love to get one.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
m said:
What ever happened to those anniversary shirts that were mentioned a few months ago?

I would love to get one.

A bit delayed because of other matters, but still planned.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Although we've already celebrated the domain name's 10 year anniversary, it's officially been 10 years today that this forum itself was created. It shall endure forever!!

P.S. Yeah about those shirts... Uhh we'll get on it.

Happy tenth anniversary, SK.net!!! :ubik:
Thank you for everything, and here's to another ten more years to come!! :guts:

Aazealh said:

Forget the shirts.... I wish the volume 62 would have been released by the year 2020, as per Griffith's future prediction :judo:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Aazealh said:
Although we've already celebrated the domain name's 10 year anniversary, it's officially been 10 years today that this forum itself was created. It shall endure forever!!

Wow, 10 years already, huh? To put all of this in perspective, when I started this site, Episode 165 had just landed -- Guts hadn't even fought Mozgus yet. Quite a lot has changed in the Berserk world since those days. And quite a lot has changed in our lives too. I was still finishing high school then. Now I'm married, with a job/career, and have lived in three different states.

Thanks for making this all possible, people. Without replies and engagement from the community, this wouldn't really be a forum. This site will continue to be here for the truest of Berserk fans until after the series has ended, whether that be in 5 years, 10 years or 1000 years time. :SK: :void:

Top Bottom