Scooby Doo

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
OK,  so I'm watching Scooby Doo like potheads usually do at 1:00 a.m., when all these weird things start happening. For one, theres this crazy old guy with a staff though his chest, holding a pendant around his neck, as ghosts swarm around the gang (minus Scooby Doo.) While this is going on, Scooby Doo is among the ghosts as well, as he was apparently sacrificed moments ago.
Also, as this swirling vortex encircles the gang, the obvious main badguy character grows an enlarged body, but his head stays the same size. This reminded me of Wyald's apostle form somehow...
After that, I just kind of blacked out. It's apparently I newer movie b/c of the animation and due to Fred and Daphnie's openly intement relationship. Hmmmm... now thinking about, I'm pretty sure it was the movie. I remember making a comment about Sarah Michelle Gellar.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Yup and the Big bad of the movie "the obvious main badguy character" was identical to Zood ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
scrappy.jpg

Triggormortis

Weakness is a disease; I am the cure.
roberto999 said:
Yup and the Big bad of the movie "the obvious main badguy character"  was identical to Zood  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
scrappy.jpg
LOL!! I didn't pay too much attention to that. Mainly b/c then I started watching Fresh Prince of Bel Aire, and learned how every episode is a constant struggle between African American freedom and white supremacy...don't ask how I figured that, it just REALLY made sense to me at the time.

Kagami

Goo!
Triggormortis said:
LOL!! I didn't pay too much attention to that. Mainly b/c then I started watching Fresh Prince of Bel Aire, and learned how every episode is a constant struggle between African American freedom and white supremacy...don't ask how I figured that, it just REALLY made sense to me at the time.

How did you figure that. :puck:

Top Bottom