Beherit wanted

If anyone knows where i can buy the closed eye beherit please tell me as i cant find it in stock anywhere :puck: Or if anyone wants to sell me one let me know.
thanks

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
BillyBudd said:
Just a suggestion...if you haven't already done so, try doing a search for "BeheLit" in addition to "BeheRit"

They're actually labelled "befferit", most of the time (or rather were, since nowadays the correct name (beherit) is the most used, even on AOW's site). He's probably asking for a shop that would have one in stock (don't know of any) and not search advices though.

Try calling all of the Suncoast stores near you. It's worth a shot. Sorry if this sounds bad, but in my experience, the stores that are located in less affluent areas (ie the ghetto) usually don't do very well when it comes to this kind of merchandise. That's how I found my Behelit.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
whitehawk* said:
If anyone knows where i can buy the closed eye beherit please tell me as i cant find it in stock anywhere  :puck: Or if anyone wants to sell me one let me know.
thanks

I got one for ya right here... *points inside coat*

I have a stash of them, which I manage to remember to actually sell once in a while. $15 shipped in the US. PM or email me if you want one.

And if any of the past takers that I completely failed to get back to would still like one, email me again.. :badbone:

conan

Until next time...
I actually ran into a BUNCH of them at a Suncoast about two weeks ago. They had them all marked down from $15.oo to $4.oo....

I already had one, so I didn't buy one...should have... :(

Sorry...

Anyone know where I can find an OPEN EYE Beherit?
Thanks

conan said:
I actually ran into a BUNCH of them at a Suncoast about two weeks ago.  They had them all marked down from $15.oo to $4.oo....

I already had one, so I didn't buy one...should have... :(

Sorry...

Anyone know where I can find an OPEN EYE Beherit? 
Thanks
there is one on ebay right now :) Also Aazealh it is a she not a he :)

Top Bottom