Friend's work-in-progress of a Casca kit - AWESOME!

Hi ya'll,

So a friend of mine is working on his Casca kit right now, and it's turning out AWESOME. You all have to check it out. You can see his step by step process here:

http://www.hobbyfanatics.com/index.php?showtopic=6115

He did MANY subtle modifications to the kit which made ALL the difference. When you get to the picture where it shows her new hair-cut and painted eyes, you'll know what I mean.

Simply the most accurate looking Casca figure made, in my opinion.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I had seen it before (you told me :zodd:) and yeah, it looks pretty good, the modifications are very nice and it's overall a lot better than the original. It's easily one of the best Casca kit I've seen, and probably the one that demanded the most work.

To criticize a bit, her legs look too long to me, they originally are, but with all he did it strikes me more... And her eyes, I know the flash brightens them, but they're supposed to be dark anyway. Compared to the dark skin tone he gave her, they look too light to me. :casca:

CnC

Ad Oculos
good stuff.. I like it a lot. But would say that it is very dark right now, but that just could be because its shot in front of dark red.

Wow! That's awesome, it's way better than that unoriginal caska looking figure that it first came to look like. He's really is very talented and he does it's so perfect and true!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
I'm really impressed with this, especially when compared to what he started out with. It makes me want to do something like this, except that I'm terrible at sculpting stuff.

Top Bottom