The Eclipse

R

-rob-

I was reading that the eclipse came every 200 something years or whatever. But the God Hand usually come when "There ambition crumbles". I don't understand, was it Griffiths destiny to be at such a melting point when the Eclipse happened? :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
-rob- said:
I was reading that the eclipse came every 200 something years or whatever.

216 years.

-rob- said:
But the God Hand usually come when "There ambition crumbles".

Well, that was the case for Griffith at least. We don't really have any information about the others.

-rob- said:
I don't understand, was it Griffiths destiny to be at such a melting point when the Eclipse happened?

Yes, it had been planned by the Idea of Evil, through causality (see episode 83).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yep. Causality brings about the circumstances whereby a summoner is conditioned to the breaking point, leaving them little attractive option other than to go along with "the deal."

If the eclipse happens every 216 yrs, will it still happen again now that all 5 of the God Hand are present, and is it known how the members of the God Hand came to be, other than Femto?

The Tricksta

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
tricksta_666_wa said:
If the eclipse happens every 216 yrs, will it still happen again now that all 5 of the God Hand are present, and is it known how the members of the God Hand came to be, other than Femto?

Femto is the last member, completing the God Hand. So now they don't need to have Occultations anymore, they execute their sinister plan instead (to bring an age of darkness to the world, etc). Concerning the other God Hand members, we know very little about them, you'll have to wait in order to find out. :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tell Me Why said:
I hope we get to see another of the God Hand members take a human form.

Incarnations happen once every 1000 years. So while they'll probably be taking forms like Slan did in the Qliphoth, I don't think we'll see them incarnated like Griffith.

Top Bottom