Zodd 2 statue - June 24 11am JP time (sorry no photos)

Re: Zodd II statue order reopened

DirectDK said:
Hey SMZKAH,

Good looking out! My guess is that there were several cancellations.

On a side note, the statue is shipping early September. I CAN'T WAIT! :guts:

Derek

I'm also wondering if they are telling the people that bought large quantities with the intention to sell that they are only going to get two statues.

"Thank you for your support to ART OF WAR.

We have also shipped you Zodd Version II Statue Exclusive x 3 yesterday (Japan time: 17:30 1st September).
The number of package is as follows.

EI 259422389 JP (Zodd Version I Exclusive 1 /111)
EI 259422401 JP (Zodd Version I Exclusive 1 /111)
EI 259422018 JP (Zodd Version I Exclusive 2 /112)

We believe you could receive your packages next week."

SUUUWWWWEEEEEEETTT

Maiku said:
"Thank you for your support to ART OF WAR.

We have also shipped you Zodd Version II Statue Exclusive x 3 yesterday (Japan time: 17:30 1st September).
The number of package is as follows.

EI 259422389 JP (Zodd Version I Exclusive 1 /111)
EI 259422401 JP (Zodd Version I Exclusive 1 /111)
EI 259422018 JP (Zodd Version I Exclusive 2 /112)

We believe you could receive your packages next week."

SUUUWWWWEEEEEEETTT

OMG how many body parts did you pawn off to buy 3 , especially with the shipping on those suckers!!!

grendelrt said:
OMG how many body parts did you pawn off to buy 3 , especially with the shipping on those suckers!!!

One is for a friend so we could split the bank fee............as for me I couldn't decide which of the two I wanted so I'm just gonna sell the extra one. :guts:

O yes he came today! I couldn't believe that it got delivered on a Sunday morning.

I really like him. If I feel like it I'll post a review later tonight.

Maiku said:
O yes he came today!  I couldn't believe that it got delivered on a Sunday morning.

I really like him.  If I feel like it I'll post a review later tonight.

Please do I would like to see some new pics of that beast. :zodd:

Maiku said:
O yes he came today! I couldn't believe that it got delivered on a Sunday morning.

On a Sunday? Strange. Mine has shipped too but I haven't received it yet. I can't wait!

UPDATE: I got him today (Tuesday). THE STATUE ROCKS. The bloodwork is good too, much better than the bloodwork on the first Zoddo Apostle statue. I will take pictures tonight and hopefully update the site by tomorrow. Awesome!

(The SK bust kicks ass too!)

Got it today, got it sent to my workplace.

Looks INSANE

I don't have a Dcam with me, but the scupt is definitely better than Zoddo 1

I got Exclusive 2, and everyone who saw it at my desktop (including my supervisors) all gave me mad props for it looking soo badass.

AOW definitely needs to learn how to take photos, cuz the photos do it absolutely no justice at all.

Worth every penny, and the long wait, definitely.

I got #375 (which means #175 out of 300)

EndLeSS8 said:
AOW definitely needs to learn how to take photos, cuz the photos do it absolutely no justice at all.

Well, hopefully you think my photos do it a bit more justice =). Here's one, and you can see the rest in THIS THREAD, or on my site!

sideleft.jpg

skfar.jpg

I don't have a Dcam with me, but the scupt is definitely better than Zoddo 1.

Worth every penny, and the long wait, definitely.

Definitely worth every penny! But I can't decide which one I like more (Zoddo I or II). The wings add a lot to Zoddo I, but pose wise, Zoddo II is more intense. Eh, they are both gorgeous :guts:

The Skullknight bust looks great...except for the blade of the sword. The colour and tone is off.

Maiku: If you could take photos of your Exclusive 1, it would be appreciated, cuz I want to compare the look of the Bloody vs the Non-Bloody. Thanks

EndLeSS8 said:
Maiku: If you could take photos of your Exclusive 1, it would be appreciated, cuz I want to compare the look of the Bloody vs the Non-Bloody. Thanks

But I'm sooooooo laaazzzzyyy.........oh alright here.

Well I was going to imbed them in the post but I forgot to reduce the image size. I'd like to blame the poor picture quality on my camera. Unfortunetly it is a really nice camera and it is just my fault the pics didn't come out great.

http://tiger.towson.edu/~mkochi1/images/DSCN0158.jpg
http://tiger.towson.edu/~mkochi1/images/DSCN0163.jpg

Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. I want to keep both but that really isn't reasonable. I'll probably end up selling or trading the non-bloody version. If anyone is interested in trading for it I'm in the market for an exclusive God Hand, Zodd 1 or a partial trade towards a Guts on Horseback.

Aazealh said:
Glad to see they finally abandoned the green SK bullshit. :troll: Silver and bone, now that's good. :SK:

In general I agree with you but I've gotta say the Weathered Green Skull Knight is the best one.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Maiku said:
In general I agree with you but I've gotta say the Weathered Green Skull Knight is the best one.

It may be the exclusive version, but it'll always be second to the normal colored edition in my heart. :SK:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I agree, he's wearing bone-like armor, so it should appear to be colored like bone...least that's what I think :SK:. The green looked okay, but I'd have to say it's definitely not my favorite.

Rhombaad said:
I agree, he's wearing bone-like armor, so it should appear to be colored like bone...least that's what I think :SK:. The green looked okay, but I'd have to say it's definitely not my favorite.

Aazealh said:
It may be the exclusive version, but it'll always be second to the normal colored edition in my heart. :SK:

Well actually, what IS the actual color of Skullknight? Is it silver or bone? I know there is that one manga cover where it's colored bone, but the manga covers often use artistic colors that might not really be the most accurate. It makes sense that he's bone-colored though, and in the b&w scans, SK definitely looks white.

However, in the DC game and the PS2 game, he's definitely silver... which I think would be a good candidate for accuracy as well.

I've been always very curious about this...

PS. Aaz, when you say the "normal color edition" do you mean the "normal edition" of the SK statue by AOW? Cuz that one is actually greenish/silver. The SK on Horse statue that you own is pure silver, as well as the most rare of the SK statue variants, the Toys R Us Exclusive. Shown below:

Normal edition (green/silver... this is an old picture I took back before I had the TRU Exclusive):
SkullyFront.jpg

SkullyTop.jpg

TRU edition (pure silver):
front.jpg

topleft.jpg

skandguts.jpg

In regards to which one is "best"... well, I do think the Weathered Green version is painted the most skillfullly and has the most detail, but obviously, I like the TRU silver one the most because that's the way I imagine SK to look, and plus it matches my SK on Horse statue (of course, one could get the weathered green SK standing statue AND the weathered green Sk on horse statue too, but I prefer silver just because I can't imagine SK being green like that). However, most people don't know, but my SK by Headlong got thrashed in the mail, and John has to repaint almost the entire thing. However, when he does, I asked him to repaint it BONE. I'm excited to see that =)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DirectDK said:
Well actually, what IS the actual color of Skullknight? Is it silver or bone?

There's currently no official stance on the issue, however in the recent illustrations Miura did for the TCG, he colored SK a bluish silvery tone (with yellow "eyes"). I like both colors myself, so I don't mind whether it's one or the other.

DirectDK said:
Aaz, when you say the "normal color edition" do you mean the "normal edition" of the SK statue by AOW?

I meant the SK on Horse normal edition, not the standing statue. I should have precised, sorry.

DirectDK said:
Cuz that one is actually greenish/silver.

Yeah, I know.

DirectDK said:
In regards to which one is "best"... well, I do think the Weathered Green version is painted the most skillfullly and has the most detail

I think that might be what Maiku meant. It's true, but like you say, I like the silver/bone ones better because that's how I picture the character.

DirectDK said:
However, when he does, I asked him to repaint it BONE.

I didn't know you asked him to paint it bone-like, can't wait to see the pictures! :guts:

Top Bottom