Official PS2 Berserk Game Site (Sega)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
A few months ago Sammy Corporation's website was "reorganized", maybe due to the fusion with Sega, or to Sammy Studios, Inc. being separated from Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. and becoming High Moon Studios.

Anyway, the Official Berserk PS2 Game Site that was hosted by Sammy Corporation suddenly went down. Well, it's now up again, hosted by Sega. You can find it at:

http://berserk.sega.jp/

Link to the old "Official Sammy's Berserk game site" thread.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mugwump101 said:
Now I can try to get their company to petition for a USA release.

Several people tried in the past, it didn't work.

Psymont 2.0 said:
i want another game so bad...

Haha, I secretly dream of a NDS Berserk game myself... Just just a dream though. :judo:

Aazealh said:
A few months ago Sammy Corporation's website was "reorganized", maybe due to the fusion with Sega, or to Sammy Studios, Inc. being separated from Sega Sammy Holdings Inc. and becoming High Moon Studios.
Link to the old "Official Sammy's Berserk game site" thread.[/size]
probably due to Sega. i might even consider that a plus (to an English version of Berserk having a chance to be created)

does any one remember a little game called Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage

oh and what system was that for?

better yet what console? thats right... it was a pretty good selling game for the Sega Dreamcast. Sega's last console :judo:

Aazealh said:
Anyway, the Official Berserk PS2 Game Site that was hosted by Sammy Corporation suddenly went down. Well, it's now up again, hosted by Sega. You can find it at:

http://berserk.sega.jp/

Link to the old "Official Sammy's Berserk game site" thread.

thanks for letting us know it is back up :void:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
DarthVenom said:
better yet what console? thats right... it was a pretty good selling game for the Sega Dreamcast. Sega's last console :judo:

I was distributed by Eidos in the USA though.

Top Bottom