Army of Darkness Blah Blah Ash is like Gatts Blah

Well, I watched Army of Darkness for like the 30th time and I actually began to think about the similarities between Gatts (Guts!) and Ash (Uh... Ash!). Now I know there`s probably some post relating to this topic, but I`m really fucking lazy and I don`t have much time on the computer so die and go to hell you dirty, dirty, dirty bastards. Anyway here are some of the similarities between the two.
1. Both of them cut their hands off.
2. Both of them have really cool metal hand thingies
3. Uh... They both have dark brown hair I think.
4. They both say stuff like, "Yo! She-Bitch. Let`s go." Well, that`s not true.
5. They both fight with their inner demons. Ash a bit more literally.
6. They both seem to attract evil critters.
7. And they both rock when using the sword and kicking ass.
That`s all I could think of, but if you can think of some more than good for you! You`re super!

biggerthanzodd

mmm...banana
Re: Army of Darkness Blah Blah Ash is like Gatts B

They also both live in both the world of the living and dead. I elect Bruce Campbell for the speaking part of Gutts in the English dub. Not only would this be yet another similarity that Ash and Gutts could share, but also a reason to watch the English dub of Berserk.

ISAMU

"want some candy little kid"

I elect Bruce Campbell for the speaking part of Gutts in the English dub. Not only would this be yet another similarity that Ash and Gutts could share, but also a reason to watch the English dub of Berserk.
i second that

another thing both of there girls go nuts
both have like the only gun around most the time
and they also are just both realy kick ass and cool YEAH!

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!

U know, I glad this is brought up, being a big fan of Evil Dead series.

Ash needs to get the Necronomicon aka Book of the Dead to fight the demons.
Gatts need the thing with the ulgy faces to summon the the godhand.

And both always run into trouble with the demons constantly.

"Hail to the King baby!!!!!"

so "Army of Darkness" is part of the "Evil Dead" series? i heard it and its sequel was edited and cant be found uncensored.... is this true?

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi

They also both live in both the world of the living and dead. I elect Bruce Campbell for the speaking part of Gutts in the English dub. Not only would this be yet another similarity that Ash and Gutts could share, but also a reason to watch the English dub of Berserk.

That would be cool but His Guts wouldn't wouldn't have the wacky charm Ash does. Similar situations but different personalities. Shame as that would make me also watch the Dubb!!

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"

Bruce campbell is very cool but i kinda see him as 'Corkus' you know with his arrogance. Who would really suit Gatts voice would be if you have seen the Disney Tarzan film the guy who plays Tarzan I think he's called Tony Goldman he had a really manly voice which is Gatts.
And I think someone said that they couldn't find the original uncut evil dead its because of the rape scene where a demon tree rapes a woman.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.

you can find them, my roommate got the series off e-bay earlier this year.

oh yes, & they're unedited.

Top Bottom