How big/tall is Puck?

puella

Berserk forever
Hey guys, give more attention to our pretty and brave elf Puck ~
i wonder Puck's size. Sometimes he looks about 10cm tall when he's on Guts' head and sometimes much bigger.
in vol. 15 when he was thrown away by Guts, he emerged from grass with a ladybug on his head. Accordingly I thought Puck is about 20cm judging from that scene.
but Puck looks smaller again when he's on the big beetle in a large panel which started new chapter(sorry for not remebering exact chapter)
I'm so confused about that.
How big/tall/light is Puck?

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
Hey guys, give more attention to our pretty and brave elf Puck ~
i wonder Puck's size. Sometimes he looks about 10cm tall  when he's on Guts' head and sometimes much bigger.
in vol. 15 when he was thrown away by Guts, he emerged from grass with a ladybug on his head. Accordingly I thought Puck is about 20cm judging from that scene.
but Puck looks smaller again when he's on the big beetle in a large panel which started new chapter(sorry for not remebering exact chapter)
I'm so confused about that.
How big/tall/light is Puck?
I think this kind of things or questions shouldn t make u worry too much ,cause they are nonsense!Right?

puella

Berserk forever
I think this kind of things or questions shouldn t make u worry too much ,cause they are nonsense!Right?
I'd say first " thank you "
but then Puck's size has changed up to the situation?
I didn't think like that. I just try to find out his size exactly because I love his character.
Worm(hope not insult Puck), insect, chick, mouse
...blahblah-size
Now I get to know I was working on it too seriously. :-/

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
I'd say first " thank you "
but then Puck's size has changed up to the situation?
I didn't think like that. I just try to find out his size exactly because I love his character.
Worm(hope not insult Puck), insect, chick,  mouse
...blahblah-size
Now I get to know I was working on it too seriously. :-/

Well Puck is pretty small. I know the Art of War ( http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/ ) "Kuri Puck" peice is 1/1 scale.

I have mine coming soon. I'll let you know How big he is. I'm guessing tho' that he's six inches. :)

puella

Berserk forever
Well Puck is pretty small. I know the Art of War  ( http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/ ) "Kuri Puck" peice is 1/1 scale.

I have mine coming soon. I'll let you know How big he is. I'm guessing tho' that he's six inches. :)
Oh, I can't wait. please let me know. 8)

maximus

Oh, I can't wait. please let me know. 8)
Its alright u like puck that much,besides i like him too,but this millions of details like his height or weight are absolutely nonimportant for me cause that is not a reason for me to like a character and moreover when i get to know some attribute info of a favorite of mine it is ok but it won t change anything about my feelings or views towards the concerned figure.
So why starting a discussion about this(happend before with gats and his sword).why don t u search the web by urself and if u find what u want ok but if u dont it shouldn t matter!?
Or do woman still have to know always the centimeters?(forget that)
Dont know why i care ...I guess i will be sorry for that one sometime... :p :-[

puella

Berserk forever
Its alright u like puck that much,besides i like him too,but this millions of details like his height or weight are absolutely nonimportant for me cause that is not  a reason for me to like a character and moreover when i get to know some attribute info of a favorite of mine it is ok but it won t change anything about my feelings  or views towards the concerned figure.
So why starting a discussion about this(happend before with gats and his sword).why don t u search the web by urself and if u find what u want ok but if u dont it shouldn t matter!?
Or do woman still have to know always the centimeters?(forget that)
Dont know why i care ...I guess i will be sorry for that one sometime... :p :-[

well, what i really want is not Puck's figure size but real size in the manga which we can never know. So i need some poor serious speculation or assumption whatever because i know there is no right answer just as about Guts' size.
Then why it's not safe to have some curiosity(not women's) about Puck's size while it is completely allowed to do for Guts?
and we should start to say "why don t u search the web by urself and if u find what u want ok but if u dont it shouldn t matter" from now on accordintg to your opinion? because your "...." can be applicable to every topic, I think.
Maximus, just think about it.
When you make a thread, somebody says to you "why this thread need? just comb the website and it tells you anything you want." can you understand my feeling?

bytheway) I do also want to hear Kenohsama because I'll be able to get to know more infos in addition to Puck's size.

maximus

"why don t u search the web by urself and if u find what u want ok but if u dont it shouldn t matter" can be applicable to every topic, I think.
Thats right! I should stop writing such shit.I just felt like fooled in the first moment i read this topic.
Sorry, for a moment i hadn t my emotions under control and attacked u with this god damn dump and stupid post.
Let s just laugh about it and doubt my credibility!? :p :-X

puella

Berserk forever
Well, well O.K.Maximus
it always gives me a pleasure to have a discussion with someone like you. :D

bytheway)why is there nealrly always black "quote" error in my post?
I had to give up quoting Maximus' this time. :-/

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
na maximus, i ko da beim bestn wün nit verzeihn, du bist so a oaschloch. (woa)    8)

couldn't quote him as well, it's probably a bug.

maximus

couldn't quote him as well, it's probably a bug.
haha i am the one and only unquoteable..?
I don t know what the problem is ,u have quoting me.
I swear this time i am not responsible for this!
Got some credibility back? ???

puella

Berserk forever
haha i am the one and only unquoteable..?
I don t know what the problem is ,u have quoting me.
I swear this time i am not responsible for this!
Got some credibility back? ???
ippai~if i can make it this time

** ippai means "entirely, completely" in Japanese.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
well, what i really want is not Puck's figure size but real size in the manga which we can never know. So i need some poor serious speculation or assumption whatever because i know there is no right answer just as about Guts' size.
Then why it's not safe to have some curiosity(not women's) about Puck's size while it is completely allowed to do for Guts?
and we should start to say "why don t u search the web by urself and if u find what u want ok but if u dont it shouldn t matter" from now on accordintg to your opinion? because your "...." can be applicable to every topic, I think.
Maximus, just think about it.
When you make a thread, somebody says to you "why this thread need? just comb the website and it tells you anything you want." can you understand my feeling?

bytheway) I do also want to hear Kenohsama because I'll be able to get to know more infos in addition to Puck's size.

It's no different from asking how big Guts is and how big the dragonslayer is. Just an innocent question. What do you think of the limited "Kuri Puck" statue (He's hard to find. He's the smiling version)?

puella

Berserk forever
It's no different from asking how big Guts is and how big the dragonslayer is. Just an innocent question. What do you think of the limited "Kuri Puck" statue (He's hard to find. He's the smiling version)?
you mean this? yeah He's very hard to find.
http://my.netian.com/~y2kang/retail/1/pac00.jpg
http://my.netian.com/~y2kang/retail/1/pac01.jpg
http://my.netian.com/~y2kang/retail/1/pac02.jpg
http://my.netian.com/~y2kang/retail/1/pac03.jpg
http://my.netian.com/~y2kang/retail/1/pac04.jpg
http://my.netian.com/~y2kang/retail/1/pac05.jpg
http://my.netian.com/~y2kang/retail/1/pac06.jpg
but so lovely, cute!!
I'd think if Puck were on
<--------------------- my girl's head, they would match pretty much and look so gorgeous.

puella

Berserk forever
I got my Kuri Puck in. Puck is about 4 inches. He's Tiny! ?o He's 6 inches if you count the base.

4 inches? a mascot!
Oh, Puck is the only character who got the life-size statue.

bytheway) kenoh-sama, you have a cool icon. Skullknight is always handsome ???
I wonder if the wind could penetrate his body all over, which
makes me very Chilly.
I want to give Skully a warm blanket. :D

maximus

4 inches? a mascot!
Oh, Puck is the only character who got the life-size statue.
Can u imagine life-size statues of other characters.
i am not sure if somebody would buy them.
Imagine zodd as big as he is standing in ur BIG living room.(no idea how this huge 10million ton figure could ever get or find place there)
well i think think having or getting life size statues of the characters can not be the target of a true berserk fan!

I wonder if the wind could penetrate his body all over, which
makes me very Chilly.
I want to give Skully a warm blanket. :D
....that seems to be an X-File for me!

trapped_soul

"This is it. It's over."
I'd like to make my living room appear as an eclipse.
with life-size statues of Void, Conrad, Ubik, Slann, and Femto standing there. (instead of TV-set, of course)
Wow, that'd be so cool!!!

maximus

I'd like to make my living room appear as an eclipse.
with life-size statues of Void, Conrad, Ubik, Slann, and Femto standing there. (instead of TV-set, of course)
Wow, that'd be so cool!!!
haha! ;D
that would be really nuts!!
Maybe u can imitate some scenes of the eclipse instead of wasting ur free time with other things like sport,music or TV.
only thing that would top this:Imagine a living room full of talking statues similar to Ruprecht&co.! :eek:
nuts haha!!
Wow!
malheuresement ce n'est pas possible!

puella

Berserk forever
i am not sure if somebody would buy them.
Imagine zodd as big as he is standing in ur BIG living room.(no idea how this huge 10million ton figure could ever get or find place there)
well i think think having or getting life size statues of the characters can not be the target of a true berserk fan!
why do you take it like that?
I mean the good point of Puck's statue. It means Puck is the only character which is made in life-size figure.
How amazing life-size of character is!
Nobody would think can buy it.

maximus

why do you take it like that?
I mean the good point of Puck's statue. It means Puck is the only character which is made in life-size figure.
How amazing life-size of character is!
Nobody would think can buy it.
nothing personal.
however u got to realize that this kind of topic is very susceptible to fun.

Top Bottom