AOW Metallic Statue: Zodd

Behelith said:
Hope I 'll not pay custom fees :'(
You will make the customs very happy with this one mate. Well, in the UK anyway, they would charge a massive amount for this. Hope you can get away with it! (Get that camera ready) :zodd:

Zodd received ! no custom fees paid (i love my seller ^^)

One word : A-W-E-S-O-M-E !

The box is huge but the locking system have been broken during the travel :/ Not a big issue and be repaired easily I guess.
The box inside is cover of red "velour" (don't know how to translate it in english :s) and the statue is so impressive and heavy !
Serial number is 9

But pics will be better than words so.... ENJOY

I'll make other pics later, i need to go to my work ^^

handsome rakshas said:
Wow, that's a beauty! How does it feel to own one of the finest Berserk statues available? (If not THE finest!) Congratulations, I'm jealous! :zodd:

its like having a new family member and having a sad banker :???:

thank you everybody for your messages ^^

anyone still have the reality pics of this most expensive AOW historical piece? I'd really like to see them. I missed it! Now is 2014.

ZODDOII

BERSERK
Metallica zodd statue, this is museum style~ :isidro: :magni:

970_zps6a514ecb.jpg

968_zpsdf3228de.jpg

i need a zodd statue with wings 0_0

lucky for me the last few days at work have been busy :3

i want to start collecting the bigger statues, but they cost like 4x more then the normal ones haha

The one I like best is Nosferatu Zodd 2010 horror version. Its not the scale I want but I really like how it has both horns, wings and the base looks really good with extras you can put where you want. There is one on amazon for 5k WTF lol and one guy is selling it on ebay but won't go less then 900 He hasn't sold it in a long time.

Top Bottom