Imitation of Berserk

puella

Berserk forever
I don't blame this but no wonder it's blatant imitation.

nisekensi.JPG

niseken.JPG

nisezod.JPG
zod.JPG

nisesasae.JPG
sasae.JPG

nisekorosu.JPG
korosu.JPG

these are all from Japanese manga "devil hunt" in comic magazine "Shonen"

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
- In the country from where I am from, we have like comic...

- Call it super baseketball doom shot....

- I buy because I spend the money on it...

- And it brings with me joy and places of good...

- But, dear puella...

- Don't see the like of Berserk? Where...?

:-* :-* ;) ;) ;) :-*
:-*

;) :-*
;)

Smooches!

-Danielle

puella

Berserk forever
- In the country from where I am from, we have like comic...

- Call it super baseketball doom shot....

- I buy because I spend the money on it...

- And it brings with me joy and places of good...

- But, dear puella...

- Don't see the like of Berserk? Where...?

:-* :-*  ;)  ;)  ;)  :-*

;)

Smooches!

-Danielle

*:-* :-* ;) ;) ;) :-*
;) aints*

Shaughn

What can you tell me about Voodoo?
Wow, that's pretty flagrant. Why not just call it "Super Agitated" and go the full monty? :p

The artist isn't too shabby though.

~Shaughn

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I am disgusted.... how dare they rip Berserk off so much? I think Kentarou Miura should have their heads to be fair....

God, that actually annoyed me! >:(

R

Rufus

i dont know much about devil so when did devil hunt come out and when did ebrserk come out

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
i dont know much about devil so when did devil hunt come out and when did ebrserk come out

It doesn't matter when devil hunt first came out. Berserk's character designs were developed since Muira was in school, and I mean, few of his other comics have similar character designs, so it's pretty obvious they're his stuff...*_* but you never know if at point of time they "inspire" from each other's works.

Akumagari began in 1997, if I'm not mistaken. Like I said, it's rip-off of Berserk, not the other way around.
According to some rumors, Enix (the publisher) asked the author to do that... Hard to tell if it's true or not.
Anyway, I heard they had quite a few problems when the series started, and the first episode itself can't be found in the first volume... I wonder why?...

puella

Berserk forever
Akumagari began in 1997, if I'm not mistaken. Like I said, it's rip-off of Berserk, not the other way around.
According to some rumors, Enix (the publisher) asked the author to do that... Hard to tell if it's true or not.
Anyway, I heard they had quite a few problems when the series started, and the first episode itself can't be found in the first volume... I wonder why?...
ho, interesting

and how about these ones?
notice their words as well as pics

niseguts.JPG
guts.JPG

nisepac.JPG
pac.JPG

nisehasiri.JPG
hasiri.JPG

nisehyousi.JPG

hyousi.JPG

nisehaizuri.JPG

haizuri.JPG

nisekokoro2.jpg

kokoro2.JPG

We are enjoying a juvenile version of berserk :p

CnC

Ad Oculos
wow... screw berserk, i'm goin' with this new one... its so much better

*the above was sarcasm... please stop sending me death threats

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
You dont have to post any more, I think we get the point.

Did they ever sue the asses off the peeps responsible for this blasphemy?? I say we stab each of em with a thousand salt-tipped toothpicks!!

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
I think they're pretty aware of the possibility with lawsuits, and there are probably big enough differences between them to say it's "inspiration" instead of "plagerism"

puella

Berserk forever
I think they're pretty aware of the possibility with lawsuits, and there are probably big enough differences between them to say it's "inspiration" instead of "plagerism"
the problem is, I think, it is quite popular in Japna like Olivier said. I can't understand.
OK. we may be able to see another version for girls "berserk in shojo magazine" :eek:

the problem is, I think, it is quite popular in Japna like Olivier said.
Er... No, I meant that the fact it was a rip-off was "famous". Maybe I should have said "well-known"? ^^;
Anyway, that series isn't _that_ popular in Japan...

crematorium01

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
can someone say Rob Liefeilld?? Can't spell his last name, but Rob is an american comic "artist" who is even worse than this guy who ripped off Miura. Rob literally changed almost NOTHING, EXACT same pose and panel layouts.

zod_the_imortal

im am searching for the strong one
AAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHHHHG WHAT THE FUCK SOMEONE HAVE THIS GUY SHOT IN THE HEAD STUPID MOTHERFUCKER DOENST HAVE ANY IDEAS ATT ALL SO HE DECIDES TO RIP OFF BERSERK ... FUCK THIS IM BUYING ONE WAY TICKET TO JAPAN IM GONNA END THIS BASTARD'S LIFE

M

Marcus

AAAAAAAARHHHHHHHHHHHHG WHAT THE FUCK SOMEONE HAVE THIS GUY SHOT IN THE HEAD STUPID MOTHERFUCKER DOENST HAVE ANY IDEAS ATT ALL SO HE DECIDES TO RIP OFF BERSERK ... FUCK THIS IM BUYING ONE WAY TICKET TO JAPAN IM GONNA END THIS BASTARD'S LIFE

Ermm.. No? Who can blame the guy? :-/

puella

Berserk forever
Ermm.. No? Who can blame the guy?  :-/
Maybe this is a good reason that they are publishing 'that full of imitation ' in Korea.(up to vol. 3)
Shit, I don't understand them.
but I think they can make money from it because many people should be curious about this manga including me.

Kenoh-Sama

"What is love? Not that I want some or anythi
the problem is, I think, it is quite popular in Japna like Olivier said. I can't understand.
OK. we may be able to see another version for girls "berserk in shojo magazine" :eek:

One does exist. It's called Basara. Trust me it's a shojo version of Berserk (or as close to Berserk as a comic could be). BTW, Shojo does not = bad, or sailor moon. :D

Rod_Su

I might be crazier than you think.
One does exist. It's called Basara. Trust me it's a shojo version of Berserk (or as close to Berserk as a comic could be). BTW, Shojo does not = bad, or sailor moon.  :D

Basara is no where as blatant as this knockoff. The story of a girl dress up as her dead twin brother to fullfil the prophecy is a complete different story. There are plot elements that are similiar to Berserk (they both took place in a medieval setting).

Top Bottom