Skull Knight's helmet?

I was noticing how he talks in the PS2 game as if he's inside of something. I'm not sure if they just did his voice that way to give a supernatural effect, or if it hints at he's actually wearing a helment.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Many of the special effects of the manga hint towards SK being hollow. His voice IMO is meant to be both Supernatural, and to confirm that he is empty inside creating that kind of echo.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Yeah, he has a tendency to clang when he eats beherits, suggesting he's hollow inside. Nothing's really been confirmed.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Adding to what Headless Death and Kimchan already said, SK swallows his sword by opening his "mouth," which is part of his skull helmet (it's definitely a helmet, in case you were wondering). That should dismiss the idea that he's just wearing the armor, if the glowing eyes didn't give it away already. He is the armor. :SK:

Yup, he's pretty much a hunk of metal possessed by spirit, like Al from Full Metal Alchemist or those haunted toasters you see on eBay. :p

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Alucalb said:
Yup, he's pretty much a hunk of metal possessed by spirit, like Al from Full Metal Alchemist or those haunted toasters you see on eBay. :p

I'm not sure I like the comparison. :SK:

Aazealh said:
I'm not sure I like the comparison. :SK:

I always thought that was the case, something like a spirit being embedded in an armour... Perhap the only physical part that was still part of him (from his orginial human body) was his Skull... Other than that, the rest is just from an armour that perhap act as a casing for him

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
I always thought that was the case, something like a spirit being embedded in an armour...

Yeah, but what's the relation with my post? It's not like I'm saying something different.

Top Bottom