Berserk Official Corner

O

Ozmo

Ok, now this is something! :eek:

There are a few things there that I would be very much be intrested in.

• This would seem to be a timeline of Guts' life. Nothing spectacular, but the last entry has a picture of his new armor and the second last is about his encounter with Slann. T'would be intresting to see what they've written about those events.
  • The picture on the left here looks pretty intresting. A hierachy of the God Hand/Apostoles perhaps?
  • Why, oh why do I keep using the list function when I can only think of two things??? >:(

Btw, the "Special Preview" thing from the top shows an intresting picture which seems to be from the next chapter.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Holy Shit, so this is Miura's secret project! :eek:

There's a preview of chapter 228, and the chapter title is "The depth of hell fire".

Also, under the topic "Amusement" you can download a Berserk screensaver or let a Beherit predict your future.

Now I'm going to find out if there's some more interesting stuff in there. 8)

Chinmi

The best defense is a good offence!
I just sign their guestbook. I hope they understand english. I want to let them know that he have fans in North america.

O

Ozmo

Oh, so the Your Voice section is a guestbook? I thought it was a feedback form or something. Please let them know that an english section would be appreciated, even though I'm worried how engrish it'd end up as.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Wow. This is big news! At least we know it's spelt Kentarou now ::) (at least I do now, puella)

The timeline is pretty good. Click this and it it'll give you a fairly decent idea :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
HOLY SHIT! Fucking sweet!

Hey! Miura ripped me off! "World of Berserk?!" I can't believe this... Both me and Miura's "secret projects" were encyclopedias.

Edit (Removed link to my revamped encyclopedia. It's not even half done, and already getting heckled. Thanks guys.)

I'm suing.

O

Ozmo

Hey these links dont go anywhere yet!?

The Babblefish translation has a few pretty amusing parts. ;D

It fights through approximately 100 傭 soldiers in the partner, is called " guts from now on 100 human cutting ".

You plan Griffith's and Julius assassination.

This is detected directly Griffith, with the king woman charlotte and relationship. By treason, you are confined in the tower of playback. Simultaneously, also group of the 鷹 enters into escape life.

15 years. With attacking to the offense and defense game of a certain castle, it participates as a side. " 30 people it cuts and " the buzz - pushes down the Soviet Union.

Btw Walter, your character section suffers from a Band of the Hawkified translation. It says Grunbeld defended a village from 3000 men, while he really defended a small country for 10 years with 3000 men. I noticed the difference between Erias' translation and the Hawks one in the C227 thread and Hague at least partially confirmed it.

M

medievald00d

Ya know, it IS Muira's creation. Rather than suing him, arent you afraid of him suing you? (just an idea...)

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Walter said:
HOLY SHIT! Fucking sweet!

Hey! Miura ripped me off! "World of Berserk?!" I can't believe this... Both me and Miura's "secret projects" were encyclopedias.

http://skullknight.net/encyclopedia/world (still incomplete, anyone who says "Hey these links dont go anywhere yet!?" will be shot on sight.)

I'm suing.

I like the design so far Walter! 8)

I m rather surprise that the website is done by Muira himself...

Walter said:
Edit (Removed link to my revamped encyclopedia. It's not even half done, and already getting heckled. Thanks guys.)

Walter hope u dun stop the construction of your encyclopedia... Your is a english version while his is japanese, i dun want to spent half the time trying to understand words that i dun even understand...

Smith said:
I m rather surprise that the website is done by Muira
Er... You don't really think it is, do you? ^^;

And it's basically the old official page. They expanded the timeline, naturally, and the overall aspect has been revamped, but everything else remained unchanged. Meaning that the explanation about the structure of the universe is extremely dated, for example.

Nice to see that the Special Previews are back though.
And I'd like to know what's that "Shoku" they're talking about in the Flash movie...

Darok

Melancholy (Holy Martyr)
I'd like to see some translations of the fortune telling behelit... havent my encyclopedia with me. damnit.

Very pretty

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
Especially considering it keeps taunting us with phrases like "Only a little longer until the Eclipse!" and "Every time you come here, the Eclipse gets a little closer..."

Grr.

Top Bottom