Berserk Official Corner

thekingswolf

Soli Deo Gloria!
Walter said:
http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/index.html

That flash animation inspires suicide.

I looked into the source code and got the actual swf location. you talking about this one?

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/step2.swf

Has anyone got all the flash animations stashed away somewhere, it's annoying that they just vanish never to be seen again.

And that bit of music at the end of each one, with the sunset, that's sweet, better than Penpals by far ::).

MOzmo said:
Btw Walter, your character section suffers from a Band of the Hawkified translation. It says Grunbeld defended a village from 3000 men, while he really defended a small country for 10 years with 3000 men. I noticed the difference between Erias' translation and the Hawks one in the C227 thread and Hague at least partially confirmed it.
Have you noticed this walter? Because the encyclopedia is still wrong here. ???

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Khorne said:
Have you noticed this walter? Because the encyclopedia is still wrong here. ???
Is this really the best thread to bring it up in? Thanks for reviving this crap... I'll get on it. "Thanks" I guess...

Berserk offical site

This is my first time starting a post but i messed up by putting the thing to vote above my question,well anyways does any know if the berserk site could be translated?

EDIT: lol didnt know there was a post already with this name :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Berserk offical site

Return said:
This is my first time starting a post but i messed up by putting the thing to vote above my question,well anyways does any know if the berserk site could be translated?

Hello Return, don't worry, I took care of the problem. I also merged your thread with an older one we had on the subject already.

The Berserk Official Corner doesn't contain a lot of information, and what it contains is usually available on this site. You can translate it using automatized translating engines such as babelfish, but I don't think that anybody here would care to personally do it.

Top Bottom