I need of berserk ps2 footage

Hey all, first off I am extremelly sorry if this post has been made before, but I am in need of high quality captures of the ps2 in game movies and the whole griffith fight. I did a search and I know clips were once here but they are not hosted anymore :( . I need this footage for a berserk music video which will have the anime, games, and manga in one video. Thanks again.  :guts:

I have just been able to play the Berserk PS2 game, after owning it for months, I am eventually going to be making high rez captures of the entire game (which mean all the cutscenes and all the boss battle, as well as a few scenes from the levels), I cannot say exactly when I'll be doing this, hopefully in the next month, but I want to actually beat the game first. These will be the highest rez shots possible as I will be capturing it directly with my DV camera, an Optura Xi. I will release these on my website via bit-torrent (most likely) but the website is not up yet. I will let the communities know when I get it done.

Top Bottom