George BUSH Doesn't care about Black People.

Check this out.

http://www.pixelmd.com/KanyeBenefit.wmv

Some media comments about those comments:

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4931993/detail.html?rss=phi&psp=news

And the way Chris Tucker looked after Kayne said Bush doens't care about Black people was like "WTF?" and you can tell he wanted to crack a joke about but decided not to.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Kanye's gotta be the most eloquent person I know. Is it me or he seem not completely there? For someone who supposedly writes lyrics for a living I gotta say I'm not that impressed :schierke:

Mike Myers had absolutely no idea what to do other than stay on the que-cards. Meanwhile Chris Tucker wants me to send my trucks.

Trucks?!

However if I had just heard that I'd probably be saying "send your trucks." and "Help Help Help", too. :troll:

Edit: Ok I watched it again he's obviously emotionally overwhelmed, so a little stuttering's ok.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
While there was SOME relevance in what kanye was saying (the pictures of the white and black woman) his point got completely lost in his maniacal ramblings. Tons of people called the tv station and complained.(Yet people in chicago were calling a local radio station and praising kanye)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
http://captainkanyewest.ytmnd.com/

Well, he's right, but as far as presentation points go... yeah, don't "flip da scrip" next time, Kayne. Oh, and not to mention, totally off-message and counter-productive too, great job.

Anyway, I'm sure people of all races, colors, and creeds are getting their loot on, and I'm in no place to judge their motivation; hell, if all my shit (including my loved ones) just got washed away, I'd be down to get it replaced for free. I just hope they do it nicely, enjoy the shopping spree and don't kill each other. And yeah, it was a brilliant move pulling the cops off of rescue duty to go after looters... right, AND DON'T FORGET TO SEARCH THEM FOR POT!

Seriously, fucked up shit. I hope some heads actually roll for this display of absolute Government failure. My guess is, everyone will try to pull a 9/11 and hide behind the inherent tragedy of it all (which they managed to turn into a catastrophe). "No time to cast blame." Shut up.

http://lootasnickers.ytmnd.com

People gotta eat. :guts:

CnC

Ad Oculos
why does ytmnd.com always seem to make things ok for me again?

good stuff, griffith. I especially like the snickers one

I'm waiting for the "send ur trucks" one. I know its coming/here.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
  I find these statements (links) irritating.  But HEY! who am I right.  I'm just gonna tittle the last pic I posted.
apimageladp146090200556dn.jpg
Here's my brother negro-fishing​

I hear they actually go after the once that are carrying sticks and knifes, get them in the choppers and strip them from their close, raping them and THEN killing them by paper cuts.  My bro' allready has 13 testicles in his jar waiting to be framed at his family room.  Bush likes to call it "Operation Rhyme this Nigga"

Amazingly 562 and still counting people that my own brother has rescued have all been African Americans/Blacks... Whatever you call them these days.  Like Griff said, all races are getting their loot. As far as I know, they only shoot to those who are shooting at them. 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Because rappers understand the beurocratic process involved in gathering hundreds of air and land transportation vehicles better than those in power. :schierke:

This whole complaining thing is just getting way out of hand. The race of those in need of rescue is incidental. Before Tuesday afternoon, those who were in the position to begin the rescue process didn't even know what manner of rescue was called for. Remember, Kanye, the levees didn't break until Tuesday. They also weren't aware of how many people decided to stay in New Orleans until around Wednesday. So, relief provided en masse by Saturday doesn't really sound that bad to me. En Masse being the key word here. If they'd sent ohh... a bus at a time as they became available, there would be riots.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
  Oh no my friend. As our good samaritan Jesse Jackson said, "This is just like slavery camp". 

p.s. BTW, this is funny:

nigger2nz.jpg

Walter said:
This whole complaining thing is just getting way out of hand.  The race of those in need of rescue is incidental.  Before Tuesday afternoon, those who were in the position to begin the rescue process didn't even know what manner of rescue was called for.  Remember, Kanye, the levees didn't break until Tuesday.  They also weren't aware of how many people decided to stay in New Orleans until around Wednesday.  So, relief provided en masse by Saturday doesn't really sound that bad to me.  En Masse being the key word here.  If they'd sent ohh... a bus at a time as they became available, there would be riots.

A valid point but it must be said that when an evacuation order is given it is a disgrace to have around 100,000 people left in a city. The majority of those that stayed didn't really have a way out because they lacked a car or some mode or money for transportation out of the city. As an example of better evacuations Cuba, of all places, evacuated all of those in danger who did not have transportation in buses free. They were hit by a category 4, and though they lacked the levy issues of New Orleans, only had two deaths from the hurricane, one being from a man who dodged the mandatory evacuation to steal his neighbors pig. Getting supplies fast is and was a difficult task but we got aid to Tsunami victims got aid in days how is it that we couldn't get aid to the victims of Katrina for several days while they starved. The lack of food and order, though some military sources say they were ready to get in day after the hurricane hit, caused looting. All of this compounded by good old fashion compassionate conservatism.
http://barbarabush.ytmnd.com/

SlimJ87D

Apollo
redria said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7177867741 :carcus:

Oh Gawd... are you F***in kidding me? If you put one of those in my room and if I walked in, I'd die of a heart attack, even after I get out of BUD/s...

Top Bottom