Episode 262

Title: 宣戦布告 - A declaration of war

05v18.jpg

Please mods, feel free to edit the post to translate the episodes' title.

'A declaration of war' is how I would translate it. Doubtless there are other ways to, but that's mine.

Awwww, they're all one big happy family again. :guts: Doesn't fit the title though....

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
宣戦布告

A Proclamation of War.

[EDIT]

yota821 said:
'A declaration of war' is how I would translate it. Doubtless there are other ways to, but that's mine.

Wow, nevermind, I got beat to the punch. I thought I'd be special by making a sudden badass appearance out of nowhere... *sob*

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Graywords said:
宣戦布告

A Proclamation of War.

[EDIT]

Wow, nevermind, I got beat to the punch. I thought I'd be special by making a sudden badass appearance out of nowhere... *sob*
its all good... We still love you... Well as most berserk episode titles go.. Im pretty sure this will have another meaning besides the fight of Virtannis and who ever... I wonder if there will be a personal war other then Gut's and his crusade. Just some food for thought.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Puck must have collected generous donations, he's having trouble moving his purse. :guts: Anyway, I wonder why Casca's interested in the serpents of thorns.

S

Some Guy

Well, I'm sure the gang will get some sort of fanfare for rescuing the remaining nobles. Also, there will probably be some interesting dialog.

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
Aazealh said:
Puck must have collected generous donations, he's having trouble moving his purse. :guts: Anyway, I wonder why Casca's interested in the serpents of thorns.

Now, who's gonna say that "charity work" doesn't pay off,no? :guts:

Some Guy said:
Well, I'm sure the gang will get some sort of fanfare for rescuing the remaining nobles. Also, there will probably be some interesting dialog.

Well, we can't be so sure about that. It's quite possible that we're gonna see one of those very rare episodes without any dialogue at all! :isidro:
The characters will only communicate via hand signs and nifty facial expressions. :troll:

Seriously, the title alone promises lots of "excitement" for the future episodes and i'm personally looking forward to many revelations that are bound to happen shortly.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Yea Puck seems to have made out like a bandit!

I'm guessing this panel is a pov from mom or dad? Seeing Farnese as a part of a family.

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
So you think Guts might get himself involved in a war that's not his? Or will he try to leave and get a ship to Elfheim. I am already thinking he will have to participate in this war whether he likes to or not. IMHO

SimplyEd

エンシェント カタストロフィ
xbigvmanx said:
So you think Guts might get himself involved in a war that's not his? Or will he try to leave and get a ship to Elfhelm. I am already thinking he will have to participate in this war whether he likes to or not. IMHO

I don't think that Guts and his reunited "family" will make a stand in Vritanis. They'll probably slash their way through to the port and then get the hell out of there. Their ultimate goal right now is Elfhelm because they can already barely keep up with all those odds against them.
The only problem that still remains then would be Farneses family and their associates...well, let's just see what Miura-sensei has in store for us^^

Wow, nice Preview, finally Guts's band is reunited!

But, I wonder what causes Schierke to have THAT look?!...

As for this declaration of war, maybe it's the reaction of Farnese's father to her wanting to leave her family?! Who knows... :???:

And I wonder, too, if the "fog" in the background is related to the familiars, or just this preview picture being "unfinished"?!...

D

darkbane

SimplyEd said:
I don't think that Guts and his reunited "family" will make a stand in Vritanis. They'll probably slash their way through to the port and then get the hell out of there. Their ultimate goal right now is Elfhelm because they can already barely keep up with all those odds against them.
The only problem that still remains then would be Farneses family and their associates...well, let's just see what Miura-sensei has in store for us^^

Now that Guts has revealed his prowess before half the upper class of this part of the world, I wonder if they'd let him go off like that while the city goes under. Of course, there's not much they can do to stop him from leaving...

On the other hand, fighting in another's battle would be very un-Guts-like right now, wouldn't it? I hope the title refers to how this sneak attack is interpreted by the nobles, or to the general opening of hostilities all over town that has bound to have occurred by now, or is imminent.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
I'm guessing this panel is a pov from mom or dad? Seeing Farnese as a part of a family.

Yep, realizing things aren't like before.

xbigvmanx said:
So you think Guts might get himself involved in a war that's not his? Or will he try to leave and get a ship to Elfhelm.

I don't think he'll stand and fight the whole Kushan army to protect Vritannis.

asmer said:
But, I wonder what causes Schierke to have THAT look?!...

Because Casca's trying to grab the familiars?

asmer said:
As for this declaration of war, maybe it's the reaction of Farnese's father to her wanting to leave her family?!

Or maybe related to the Kushan attack on Vritannis and the war already planned... :schierke:

asmer said:
And I wonder, too, if the "fog" in the background is related to the familiars, or just this preview picture being "unfinished"?!...

It's not fog, just some special FX. Could be like CnC said to emphasize the "family" picture from another character's point of view.

darkbane said:
I wonder if they'd let him go off like that while the city goes under. Of course, there's not much they can do to stop him from leaving...

Uhh yeah, what would they say? "Please don't? :judo:"

CnC said:
I'm guessing this panel is a pov from mom or dad?  Seeing Farnese as a part of a family.

Or could it be from another fruit like moonchild?
Farnese lies in the center of the pic but Guts' and Casca's drawings seem too, they could be the point of focus.
Although, as far as the moonchild goes Casca would have rather sense it's presence.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
xechnao said:
Farnese lies in the center of the pic but Guts' and Casca's drawings seem too, they could be the point of focus.
Although, as far as the moonchild goes Casca would have rather sense it's presence.
Personally I doubt anything in this episode will have to do with the moonchild. My guess is we won't be seeing him for a while, but who knows what Miura has up his sleeve. Maybe we'll get to see Daiba again in this episode :???:.

xbigvmanx

Gutz is a Bad azz
Aazealh said:
I don't think he'll stand and fight the whole Kushan army to protect Vritannis.

It's not about whether he'll stand and fight the whole Kushan army. I know its not like him to fight anyone's war other then his own. He's often in the wrong place at the wrong time with the company he's keeping he might have to fight the Kushan army to protect his friends.

Probably the war will start in the next episode (263).
This one will have Guts's identity revealed by Owen, the nobles interpretation of the attack and will end with a panel were we see Griff and his army in a high point watching the Kushan army arriving to the city :serpico:

And then THEY FIGHT!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
xechnao said:

Welcome back!

xbigvmanx said:
He's often in the wrong place at the wrong time with the company he's keeping he might have to fight the Kushan army to protect his friends.

If you just mean killing some Kushan troops, he's done that already.

Top Bottom