Evil

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's ok, no spam involved I think. CnC's been working too hard these past few days. :guts:

As for personifying Evil... I know no idea.

_40769281_frog203.jpg

Never before have I had such a murderous intent as when I heard his song ON THE RADIO. :miura:

_40767813_daniel_203.jpg

And this is the devil responsible, Daniel Malmedahl. that smug bastard.....

CnC

Ad Oculos
rane said:
And this is the devil responsible, Daniel Malmedahl. that smug bastard.....

funny thing is neither the annoying character nor the Beverly Hills cop theme were his, I'm surprised he can take any credit at all for mixing the 2 together.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
funny thing is neither the annoying character nor the Beverly Hills cop theme were his, I'm surprised he can take any credit at all for mixing the 2 together.

Yeah, I've always thought it was quite incredible that an opportunist like that could make money with basically nothing... Just sampling stuff he didn't create.

Venus

if only...
rane said:
"Fun" is the Root of all Evil?

What about money, or masturbation?
It involves all of the above... Boys waste money buying this things, and I bet some of you masturbate to it as well. A cycle of sins.

All it is, is a form of entertainment, just like T.V, and even Berserk, and guys aren't the only ones either... now if you make a LIFESTYLE around these things, then ya thats evil.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Going off on a DS may damage the screens...and, if it gets too sticky, how are you even going to open the damn thing :???:?

Top Bottom