The Cave

Anyone watched this... I watched and dunno half of wat the show is about

That cave they were exploring is an underground cave beneath the ocean or just the mountain cave?

And the crew that disappear 30 years ago? The 7 of them all evolved into the huge creature right?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Smith, you could make this a recurring report of yours. What movie will you save us from watching next week? :guts:

Walter said:
Hey Smith, you could make this a recurring report of yours. What movie will you save us from watching next week? :guts:

I have no time for movie lately, but then again the cave is a totally ripoff... Not worth the money...

I will be hospitalised... So wont get anything from me for now :casca:

that movie had really bad reviews coming out,
If I were you guys I wouldn't watch either:

Stealth - I only watched this movie because it seemed like at least the action sequences were going to be enough but I was wrong >< Go rent Macros plus again

The Transporter 2 - The first one was a good enough action movie, the second one well I wouldn't know which one sucked more XxX or this movie.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Red Eye - Thinly veiled slasher flick with political and terrorism fluff to make it marketable. Despite all the buildup, the final sequence is a knife-wielding chase around a suburban house. Oh, and he doesn't have a red eye. Boo!

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
I know a secret. The talent in Hollywood doesn't want you to know it forgot to put up the sign that reads "out of order." Seriously, they need someone like Mangykid to direct a movie.

Aazealh said:
Why? Nothing big I hope... Watch your health Smith, and see you soon.

Peumothorax :judo:

Anyway i really think there isnt any good movie around now... Batman begin was not bad... the rest? Sigh... Movie are quite boring nowaday... Just hope the upcoming King Kong will prove me wrong... :puck:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Peumothorax :judo:

Pneumothorax? Primary or secondary? You got wounded or strained yourself too much? I hope it's not infected anyway... You're getting hospitalized in order to drain the air out I guess, that's good, the chances of it becoming recurring will be less if they go for surgery.

Vaxillus

Smith said:
Just hope the upcoming King Kong will prove me wrong...  :puck:
I hope that's not serious.

I hope you recover soon though. I have no idea what peumothorax is, but it sounds very unpleasant.

Aazealh said:
Pneumothorax? Primary or secondary? You got wounded or strained yourself too much? I hope it's not infected anyway... You're getting hospitalized in order to drain the air out I guess, that's good, the chances of it becoming recurring will be less if they go for surgery.

Not too sure whether it is secondary or primary, but mine is on both side, with most serious around 30% on my right side. the is due to the presence of air bubble found in both my lungs which rupture and result in my Pneumothorax... Having Exams around the corner, I cant afford to take the Ops now. Fortunately i am able to convinced the doctor to push it all the way to November.

Btw to ans Vax, Pneumothrax is a kinda leakage of air from the lung to the chest, the air that was trapped outside the lungs can be quite painful (for mine is extreme pain and discomfort) and can cause breathing difficulty.

In mild cases: Nah, you just heck care

In severe cases: Well u basically just collapsed and see Christ. :guts: If not you survive somehow you might get brain damage due to oxygen deficiency and your lungs may also lose function. Lung collapse will result in something like Cardiac Arrest

:isidro: Holy crap, I'm certainly glad you're alright, and thank goodness it wasn't too severe :isidro: And pushing your operation back just so you could get your exams done? Man, that's gonna be a hit with the ladies :carcus:.

Vaxillus

Ah, ok, my friend got that a while back, but I never knew what it was called. I heard it only happens to skinny people, so eat yer bacon! :beast:

Top Bottom