"Rhino Dragon Knight"

== pokemon??  

034.jpg

09.jpg

Played the game a few years ago and thought the guy's armor looked familiar...looked it up and behold

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
Hail the Pokemon apostle!! The NidoKing Knight!!!

does anyone know if Miura is a pokemon fan in secret? ;D ;D

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
moe's theory: beherits are, in fact... POKEBALLS.

griffith: <throws a green beherit> nidoking, i choose you!

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
It's not a frickin pokemon, it's a...
KNIGHT OF THE TRICERATOPS ORDER!!!!!

but seriously,
his armor reminds me of a dinosaur, the triceratops, and he sure acts like one, blastin all to hell. Something like stupid samson did, taking an armor inspired by a bottom dwelling fish...

he was in a "Blue Whale" group, his armor had one of those things hanging from its head, like one of those fishies that use a lure type thing to get is prey...
is there a whale with that?

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I forget the scientific name, but we call those lantern fish where I come from.

Also, Adon wore a Shark's armor when he fought Caska for the final time.

Only the regular troops wore whale armor.

White_Hawk

well, it is a bottom dwelling, fat and ugly (we eat those fish in my country) but yummy fish. The translation of the name would be something like "uglyiond", but then again, who knows. It wasn't anything as noble as a whale in any case, since low grade cannon fodder for gatsu can be cool only the second before their head explodes under the weight of his sword.

and it is a triceratops

White_Hawk

hmmm...interesting theory, but will then locus transform into the moon?

and will zodd now become a court jester, these and many other questions shall be answered inthe next episode of...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:

hmmm...interesting theory, but will then locus transform into the moon?
It’s actually the best way to guess what an Apostle will look like before they transform (remember the Snake Baron, he wore cobra armor).  Locus could become a werewolf.

-Griffith

White_Hawk

who was then gatsu 's first customer, the old bugger that was sniffing him and caska to godo's lair. he wore no armor...
and the baron too...hadda no armor, but as I said it is an INTERESTING theory, as all armoured apostoles had very direct connections to their mutated form, save only zodd, buttnaked and seldom dressed, but he did wear lion heads...
dunno...too symbolic maybe, and therefor cheesy... :p
it all depends, of course, wheter the new sidekix are apostoles of course...

methinks not...

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
dunno...too symbolic maybe, and therefor cheesy... :p
Not really, if you turned into a giant cobra, wouldn’t you want armor that represents the cobra. It’s like a coat of arms.
it all depends, of course, wheter the new sidekix are apostoles of course...

methinks not...
Okay, I’ll bite, why not?

-Griffith

White_Hawk

Well, as I don't know about the previous chapters I can't be all too sure, and I also don't have the translation for the chapters that are posted on the site, but from what I've seen... hmmm.

First of all, the guys appearing so pompously alongside griffis are well armoured, you can see they have nice horsies and all.
What does that matter you ask?
It don't. Just creating the atmosphere.
Locus, i believe, has a truly junkie look in his eyes. His eyes are saying "I'm insane and I like to kill a lot of ppl impaling their heads on my lance after which i can have a sandwich".
He's already badass enough. Even the tricertops...he's too badass as a human, god forbid he mutates into a big jurassic park escapee. But still, I don't know anything no more,
I don't know their lines so they may as well be apostoles,
I truly dunno anymore...
maybe i'm just overworked :p

sorry I didn't give much argument

Top Bottom