"Rhino Dragon Knight"

White_Hawk

The Only True Free Spirit / Dark Horse Rider
Zodd is a very impressive badass,
but that time he pondered upon the battlefield...
He is really a man inside, not a big crazy lion cow thing.
He hasn't lost his humanity, as we see happening to gatsu(even tough he got over it). Lord Coca (the snake baron) for one was a total screwy case...wacko 100%. Zodd, he may have lost something and now he can mince humans without remorse. But that makes him, in my eyes, too soft and romantic. The real, and only BAD ARSE is Phemt, cuz he ain't got nothing to say. All he did is part of a program. He raped caska so he could be reborn. It's all a plan, and I think that there was a man called griffith, leader of the hawks, but he was the incarnation of phemt BEFORE the massacre, only he was sleeping. thats why slann says "you were a dream called griffis". Maybe it was all arranged before by God Hand and Idea. As he points out to gatsu after ressurrecting "I still have to conquer my kingdom", it is only a goal that drives him, nothing human in there. The only thing thats puzzling is the purpouse of that goal.
So what happens when he gains his kingdom? Transcendence of the spirit world into this? Boh?

Anyway, my point is, all humans are weaklings, even when pumped up by beherits. Gatsu is truly the real badass here, cuz he ain't got no help, no boosters but his will, while Zodd can take a piss at any apostole not to mention humans. Whats the courage in that?

Still, he is extrremely cool and strong.

Griffis
The White Hawk
back from the sea

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:

haha..... http://machall.keenspace.com/d/20001109.html

That guy stole my damn joke. I didn't bother looking at the date of hte joke, because I'm convinced he stole the joke from me, and refuse to hear anything to the contrary. LALALALALALALA, I can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Re:

That guy stole my damn joke. I didn't bother looking at the date of hte joke, because I'm convinced he stole the joke from me, and refuse to hear anything to the contrary. LALALALALALALA, I can't hear you!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah he read your mind last year and made it into a comic strip ::)
David

M

Majin_Gatsu

Re:

???Is it just me or does this Rhino-Knight look a little like Gatts?  Might there be any relation?

17.jpg

aelka

*gasp* you know how hot I am? *no.*
oh~ I can't see the second image, so I don't get it at all! :-/

No one is going to limit down the population of Teletubbies right? I mean, if it's limited down, the good things don't appear as good anymore!

While I was looking through Vol.13 I noticed that an apostle on page 58 looks very similar to the dragon knights helmet.
I could be his apostle form.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well...its mildly reminiscient. However, the only similarities are the horns. The rest of the creature resembles a serpent. But youre right, it could be perhaps.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa! Those are some damned good eyes, Olivier. That was damned hard to find. For those who arent in the mood for a "wheres waldo", its page 118, the 2 page spread of Femto landing in front of Guts. The Snake Apostle is on the top-left panel of page 118 (the right page)

Re:

Speaking of apostles, it looks like the Count in monster form appears in Vol. 10 during the attack on the Hawk's camp. I'm guessing you guys already know that though, but I am a newbie.

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
it is natural that many personages seem in the same series (alone they remember capitan tsubasa) although the talent of the author to differentiate morfologicamente to each personage is perfect, he is common that there be resemblances among one or another personage, without with it there be relacion They owe seems themselves, because the young man dragon is adapted its hard appearance with that of Gatt, both are hard subjects and templados by the battle.

Top Bottom