Balzac

R

-rob-

When I first heard Guts Rage was a sidestory I was a little disapointed. But I am glad I got it and Balzac quickly became 1 of my favorites.

Now I know this is a longshot, but is there ANY chance he could show up in the manga? I think he would be pretty cool in the Bakiraka. (Baron form of course)

Any other thoughts on this?

Balzac.jpg

PS: I did a search on this and couldn't find aything. So my apologies if it's already been posted.

R

-rob-

Yeah in the game he is dead. But I thought the whole thing was just a sidestory and didn't really happen? :???:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
-rob- said:
Yeah in the game he is dead. But I thought the whole thing was just a sidestory and didn't really happen?

That's not because it's a side story that it didn't happen. Originally it should have had a more important role in the story but in the end Miura chose a different path, now there's nothing telling us that it didn't really happen, there's just no mention of it in the manga.

R

-rob-

Oooooo alright I understand. Thanks for clearing that up.. But IF it was a sidestory, and none of it did happen... That would be cool if Miura recreated the Baron Balzac and made him part of the Bakiraka. (Don't mind me, just my imagination running wild. :guts:)

Top Bottom