Looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
  An old flick... About 10 years ago, their was a flick/movie based on a contest.  I can't remember the name of it, but it's about a young only female child who's father makes a golden shaped-horse with a key to a treasure inside.  Oddly, that night her father was murdered the same night he made it.  Her favorite horse somehow escapes and dissapears... During the whole movie you see her grown up searching.  The whole movie is silent with just music.  Anyways,  during the whole flick you believe she is looking for the treasure's key. But instead, she was searching for her horse.  The contest was for you to find the golden shaped-horse. 

Anyways, this movie is rare... A dying friend is looking for it (seriously), so I thought someone here might have seen it or has it.  I don't think this was an international thing... So my take would be American audience only.  If anyone has an idea of where I can find this I would appreciate this. 

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Griff... Thank you from the buttom of my heart. That was fast lol!. I take it you've seen this before?
Anyways, thank you, thank you...THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom