SCORE - Bandai Berserk DX Figure...finally!!

conan

Until next time...
SEE BELOW FOR UPDATED ON THIS!!!! :D :D

***********Original Post**************
OK...I'm looking for this figure again and willing to PAY for it...

Had a buddy of mine looking for one at Otakcon and he couldn't find one, so I'm back to hitting up the good folks over here.

If anyone knows where I can get one of these for less than $35.oo, please LMK.

For anyone who can get it for me, I could make them a custom "dead demon base" for their Black Swordsman figure...

Thanks!

Picture of figure:

yoikodes-img240x320-1066972585scanimage91.jpg

zunba_d-img240x320-1121285923050714_0458~01.jpg

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Re: OK...looking for Bandai Berserk DX Figure...again....

This being your third thread already for the same topic, I don't feel that people are going to know any more now than they did then.
But nonetheless, If I find any information that would be useful I will PM you, although nothing new has surfaced yet.

conan

Until next time...

Thanks....I figured most people were at a loss, but I find it hard to believe out of ALL the people who surf here, NO ONE has seen one of these or knows where to get one for $35.oo or less....

SMZKAH

I shall find the crystal of peace

I know what you mean, man. I do remember though that around Christmas time there were quite a few on Ebay. (I passed them up, wish I wouldn't have) I haven't seen one there since. I do think they pop up on yahoo japan occasionally. But yeah, that's the best I can do, I'm at a loss for info too.

conan said:
Thanks....I figured most people were at a loss, but I find it hard to believe out of ALL the people who surf here, NO ONE has seen one of these or knows where to get one for $35.oo or less....

The one thing I have learned collecting Berserk items is this:

If you really want it be prepared to pay more than you should for it.

Putting a money constraint on it will probably limited your chances considering there are few US Berserk collectibles.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

Buying exclusive BERSERK statues are like buying old collectible cars:

First think of the ABSOLUTE maximum price that you are willing to pay for it.

Then double it.

conan

Until next time...

Yeah...

Actually, I WON a Berserk statue from some guy on Ebay and then he refused to sell it. The auction ended and he just flat out said, "I won't take that price for it" and didn't send me the Bandai DX statue/figure.

I was flaming and emailed him about it over and over, and him ending the auction was a major PRICK MOVE, but I haven't seen one since.... :(

Anyhow...the figure only retailed for about $15.oo, and they are on Yahoo Japan all the time for less than $25.oo, but shipping and buyer fees would put this thing in the $50+ range for me and from what I have heard, it's really not that great of a statue anyhow...I have two of the Art of War "Battle Damaged" Guts PVC and w/ luck, I should get a review sample of the Art of War Berserk ARmor one...we'll see....

conan said:
I was flaming and emailed him about it over and over, and him ending the auction was a major PRICK MOVE, but I haven't seen one since.... :(

That IS a pretty PRICK MOVE. What's his seller id? I want to make sure never to do business with him.

I mean really, the statue ain't that valuable. What kind of end price did the seller expect to see?? Anything around $20-30 should be reasonable.

conan

Until next time...

I won it for $22.50 and he was asking $65.oo BIN (not including delivery).

I told him his BIN was way too high, and I think because I knew more about what the going rate was for it he was offended.

I tried to report him but nothing ever came of it. He doesn't sell very often and I don't even know what his ID was now (it's been about five months).

Anyhow...

Anyone in HK able to get one of these?

Thanks again!

conan

Until next time...

Thanks...I have a buddy living in Japan now and he may be able to help me out...

Thanks again!

conan

Until next time...
SCORE!! Finally found that son of a....

Got a PM from someone on the board telling me to watch out for the Banpresto Guts DX figure on Ebay and, as they said, it was there...

a0_1_b.JPG

Starting bid was only 9.99 and I though there'd be little interest in this (from what I've heard) piece of shit statue...

But three other people besides me obviously wanted it just as bad as it came down to a match up between a couple of snipers...

As a former US Marine, I don't like to brag, but....don't ever try to snipe me...I'm a former pro! :D

Anyhow...got the statue for a bit more than I wanted to pay, but as much as I've bitched to you guys about helping me find it and looking all over for it...well...I'm just glad he's coming home...and my desk at work could use a cool "non-bloody" statue that I can display that my students (and principal) won't think is a bit scary or odd...(yes, I'm a teacher...actually, student teacher).

Anyhow...to everyone who helped me keep a look out for it, I appriciate it and you can call off the dogs...the Banpresto Guts Black Swordsman DX figure that I saw four years ago for only $20.oo is coming home...for $42.50
(damn...that's a bit more than I wanted to spend...but it's worth it! :D :D)

Jess

Re: SCORE!! Finally found that son of a....

conan said:
Starting bid was only 9.99 and I though there'd be little interest in this (from what I've heard) piece of shit statue...

Actually, I've always been kinda curious to know what it looks like in person. I don't think it's a piece of shit statue. Especially with a good touch up, I think it might turn out relatively nicely.

Anyways, congrats on the win!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Re: SCORE!! Finally found that son of a....

conan said:
As a former US Marine, I don't like to brag, but....don't ever try to snipe me...I'm a former pro! :D

Anyhow...got the statue for a bit more than I wanted to pay, but as much as I've bitched to you guys about helping me find it and looking all over for it...well...I'm just glad he's coming home...and my desk at work could use a cool "non-bloody" statue that I can display that my students (and principal) won't think is a bit scary or odd...(yes, I'm a teacher...actually, student teacher).

Anyhow...to everyone who helped me keep a look out for it, I appriciate it and you can call off the dogs...the Banpresto Guts Black Swordsman DX figure that I saw four years ago for only $20.oo is coming home...for $42.50
(damn...that's a bit more than I wanted to spend...but it's worth it! :D :D)

Jess

Devil devil devil...

31st MEU representing....

:beast:

conan

Until next time...

didn't realize there were a few other Devil Dogs here...

I was with the 11th and 15th MEU(SOC)s during my 4 years...
0331 - machinegunner

Thanks for the congrats. I plan to touch him up w/ some metallic paint on the armor and flat on the cape. Also do some detail work on the body and armor as well...

Top Bottom