A surprise!

I was supposed to get new software a long time ago, but alas that didn't happen. :judo:

I did get it recently though. :serpico:

I have created a new video that is alot better than anything else I have created. I spent some extra time on it to make it the best I could. I used 7 songs and put them all together to make a cool video, the words from the songs match whats going on, and with this software, it's just so much better.

Originally, the file was 1.2 gigs. With my conversion software, I made it a Divx file that is only 34 mb.

If you do not have Divx, are not sure if you have Divx, or you hear music but don't see anything, then go here:

www.divx.com

click on divx play bundle in the blue square, which is free, and this will allow you to play any video that uses a Divx codec.

Right click and save as on the video title below, then watch it when it downloads. Also, turn up your speakers! :guts:

A Dream of Guts

Last but not least, let me know what you think!!

- C :carcus:

CnC

Ad Oculos
I agree with what has been said about the music choices. The editing was decent.

Now if you want a good song:
Get this shit:

Mp3 File Link

It'll rock your world...

...gonna make a ytmnd outta that if Griff doesn't beat me to it

This was my first attempt with the new software. Thank you all for your kind words. :guts: As for all the songs, they were just songs I really liked, and as I was playing around with it, it turned into a video. :serpico:

- C

I really liked the NIN and Godsmack part...I love Kiss from a rose but never expected to see it with berserk.I found it very interesting.Overall great job I thought  :guts: I know when you make these things you wanna use songs that you really like but sometimes they just wont go with the story... :miura: This has been my biggest problem anyways.Hope to see more from you soon  :serpico:

Top Bottom