Dark Horse - Berserk Manga information

[Luffy in Sanji voice] "Who the hell ate all the meat?" Classic. ;D

There's also the matter of the cover art for volume 13. I think DH ought to put the book in a cardboard slipcase or something lest they raise the ire of parents who are stupid enough to let their kids buy this.

Here's a thought, collectable slipcases with art by DH illuminaries such as Mike Mignola (Berserk art by him would nerdgasm-inducing :isidro:).

There's also the matter of the cover art for volume 13. I think DH ought to put the book in a cardboard slipcase or something lest they raise the ire of parents who are stupid enough to let their kids buy this.

I was thinking the same thing back when DH started releasing Berserk. Hopefully we won't get some new cover, unless Miura does it (even then I wouldn't be happy with the change).

Trimonthly dude. Trimonthly. It means every 3 months as it has been.

January
April
July
October

Those are the scheduled months for DH's release of the manga.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Aaz musta moved this as I was typing my reply ,but:

"I'm reading the website, and it says that 9 will come out october 12. I'd expect 10 to come out roughly 3 months after that.

Hope that was helpful"

...chances are thats already been aswered in this thread though

DarthVenom said:
ok issue 10 is set to come out 1/25/06

issue 9 is still set to come out 10/12/05

ill keep you guys up to date on any changes of dates or anything that i learn. and yes i know 0 fucking 6 (come on darkhorse do what this thread topic says lol)

if you guys ever want to know i constantly check for any info on exact dates and other things, and i usually post them the second i find out. i usually post them in the hurry up DarkHorse thread though. :void:

DarthVenom said:
if you guys ever want to know i constantly check for any info on exact dates and other things, and i usually post them the second i find out. i usually post them in the hurry up DarkHorse thread though. :void:
Thanks.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
anyone got the vol 10 yet?! is it out? is it good?! cause i know sometimes dark horse delay from one week their release! i didnt had time yet to check if it was out here in montreal...

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
I think Tell Me Why posted in another thread that it's already out. I have yet to order my copy through TFAW, but I imagine I'll be doing that this weekend. :serpico:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Rhombaad said:
I think Tell Me Why posted in another thread that it's already out.  I have yet to order my copy through TFAW, but I imagine I'll be doing that this weekend. :serpico:

yeah i saw that just after i post mine! haha i was actually trying to find the other dark horse thread and wanted to move it there or something but i decided not to... i ll try to pick up my copy tomorrow with luck they'll have it!

jackson_hurley said:
anyone got the vol 10 yet?! is it out? is it good?! cause i know sometimes dark horse delay from one week their release! i didnt had time yet to check if it was out here in montreal...

well the release date for volume 10 is set for 1/11/06

i post the release dates as soon as i see them in the Hurry Up Dark Horse Thread.

D

Death Can Wait

Hm, I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether DH has lowered the prices of the new releases. I remembered buying Hellsing in 03 for that same absurd $13 price point and having to do that for Berserk vol 1 a few weeks back. Can someone tell me if they are getting them from a place cheaper than bookstores or if they have lowered the price? Thanks in advance.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
They're still the same price ($13-something) that they've always been at the bookstores I pick 'em up at (Borders and Kinokuniya Bookstore in Seattle's Uwajimaya).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Death Can Wait said:
Hm, I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether DH has lowered the prices of the new releases.

Amazon.com sells them for a bit less, usually around $10-11. That's as good as you'll get though.

D

Death Can Wait

Thanks for the info. I don't mind the $10 spot, just that extra $3 can add up over time. I don't mind it but again, it adds up. I do plan to get the whole series as I said and I was hoping Dark Horse had lowered the price like they had with their hardcover editions of Hellsing and Trigun. Thanks for the amazon recommendation though.

Top Bottom