Post a picture of your desktop

D

darkbane

Re: Post your Dekstops!

Walter said:
JESUS! Have enough free time for all those games?

PS: Is that the original Unreal there near the top right?

Lol. Not really, but I still play too much anyway. It's more like I get bored easily so I have to keep switching.

And yes, that's the original Unreal, the one with the sucky graphics. I got it as a present but haven't played it much.

untitled7lb1.png

CnC

Ad Oculos
DefaultJ!! said:
And yeah CnC, thats Avril Lavigne... good job recognizing her at that angle

now I want to stab my eyes out for being right... :chomp:

and the original Unreal's graphics kick ass!

D

darkbane

Re: Post your Dekstops!

DefaultJ!! said:
and yeah, wow darkbane.

If you guys look closer you'll notice that most of them are pretty old games. I'm on a budget after all ^_^; If I could get Conquest of the New World or Prisoner of Ice to work on my PC, I'd probably still be playing those.

Anyway, SlimJ87D's background kicks butt. :serpico:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
and the original Unreal's graphics kick ass!
I concur. Low poly by today's standards, but what isn't? Unreal was a huge leap ahead in graphics for PC games back then. The difference was night and day to its competition.

it was also the first FPS I had to learn to play using a mouse :miura:

D

darkbane

Walter said:
I concur. Low poly by today's standards, but what isn't? Unreal was a huge leap ahead in graphics for PC games back then. The difference was night and day to its competition.

it was also the first FPS I had to learn to play using a mouse :miura:

Hehe. Well since I've only gotten it this August that's probably why I can't really appreciate it. Low-poly games aren't bad by themselves, HL was nothing to write home about in terms of gfx either, but Unreal struck me as being more empty than angsty. Well, I'll give it another go sometime since you ppl think nicely of it, I didn't get very far yet.

@Kakkoii_Guts nice to see linux users but I hope that's not you in the background there... j/k

CnC

Ad Oculos
Uriel said:
Does anyone know how I can get those funky little calendars on me desktop?

http://www.konfabulator.com

I loved it. But I need to squeeze ram every now and then so I had to turn it off...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Here's mine:

Desktop.jpg

I changed it today actually, and removed the 70+ files on my desktop so that the background image would be visible. So it doesn't really look like my usual desktop. Formerly I had a fully black background picture with a small Grey Fox crouching on the right side, in shades of green. I kept it for 5 years or so, and I'll probably get back to it later. :guts: I think I had less than 20 different wallpapers in my life, counting all the computers I personally used.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
handsome rakshas said:
WHY YOU! Is it awesome? (waits for full review from Aaz)

Well actually I was a bit late in getting it, so please wait a few days for a review. But it's good anyway, in case you wondered. :void:

Psymont 2.0 said:
redria, whats multi theft auto... and whats wow studio for?
multi theft auto is a multiplayer mod for GTA 3 and Vice city. San Andreas coming soon. WoW studio is actually a little program called mywarcraft studio. it lets you change how almost anything in the game looks. for example, check out one of my characters:
untitled0by.jpg

I changed my helmet model and texture, same with the shoulders. I also changed pants texture, cape texture, phantom blade texture, and serpent slicer model+texture. Its pretty useless, but my original armor looks crappy :)

Top Bottom